Regular Contributor

All the Fashion threads lumped together?

I am sorry if this has been posted before, but I am lost with the new changes they have made.  Are there no separate threads for D&C or Linea or SG?

Regular Contributor

Re: All the Fashion threads lumped together?

Apparently not.   I wanted to see C. Pollack under Jewelry, but" no go" there too!  This is a sad day for Forum posters.

Trusted Contributor

This is a very sad day! My only interest is Linea generally. Why bore me with all this other stuff? Very disappointing.

I'm not sure where to ask this question, but I'd love to know where I can get the gauze, long-sleeved shirt that Rachel Boesing was wearing during Fashionably Early this morning.  I have been looking for something just like that for a long time.  I particularly like the placement of the two chest pockets.  I called Customer Service, but they couldn't help.  It may not be a QVC item.  Rachel, can you hear me?

Trusted Contributor

What a mess! Why would they take out the sub-forums?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SewHappy2 wrote:

I am sorry if this has been posted before, but I am lost with the new changes they have made.  Are there no separate threads for D&C or Linea or SG?

Unfortunately, no. The "fashion" forum now lumps all the vendors/fashion lines together, so there are no sub-forums.Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

QVC should have tested these forums out with a few customers to get their opinions, before implementing all the changes.  I also can't understand why the sub-headings under "Fashion" are no longr there.  It's very hard to navigate these forums.

Respected Contributor

I am VERY confused. I haven't been on all day & can't figure how to read the other comments!! I am NOT liking this so far!! BOOOOOO changes!

Respected Contributor

OH!! I hate this!! WHY QVC? WHY

Valued Contributor

You are so right.  A company as large as QVC with as many customers as they have, you would think this would have been tested first.  Yes it is very hard to navigate and it is no longer enjoyable to read.