Honored Contributor

All sizes, all colors still available in the TSV...

.... Bring on the OTOs!!

Honored Contributor

Re: All sizes, all colors still available in the TSV...

IMO it is too long, too shapeless,and what good is fabric so thin you can see right through it? Apparently, many others are also letting this one pass them by.

Honored Contributor

Didn't appeal to me at all and I'm tall enough to wear it.  I can NOT stand tissue paper material so I've passed on a lot of items on the Q as well as in the RW.  I don't like to layer and avoid stripes (no matter what they say, I feel like a convict)....  so I'm ready to look at  something else.... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not surprised that it may not be selling well. It's just a long piece of fabric with nothing much to show for it. I bet it wrinkles lots too.
Contributor

I like the TSVS and bought one, but why is QVC selling another TSV cardigan/jacket (like the Susan Graver thing) in June? Yes, I know. Air conditioning can be cold to some, but it isn't the time of year to purchase outer layers.
Honored Contributor

I think it's really pretty and don't mind the tissue knit because I live in Texas and it would be a nice light layering piece. But the longer part is hitting the tall models at the knee. One model is 5' 6" and they showed it hitting below her knee while she wore flats. I'm 5' tall and rarely wear heels. That thing would swallow me whole. I would have to knot it, and then would bunch up and still be too long or bulky in the back. Nope, there's just no way.

Respected Contributor

I like the TSV but I'm 5'3" and I'm not sure about having the sides hanging down to my knees. If it came in petites I might have tried it.
Super Contributor

lets not forget that its 40 dollars for a tissue thin cardi that is in odd colors and the style will be dated in a year or 3

Regular Contributor

I think this is a beautiful jacket but it's way way too long for me (5 foot 2 and a half).  They would have done better with some petites.  

This will be on "as-is" soon.