Honored Contributor

All of Demi's fashion looks at the 2024 Cannes Film Festival

Wow - she really hit it out of the park for 2024!  She looks terrific in each outfit.

What is your fav?  Mine would have to be the yellow dress and red dress.

PHOTO: Demi Moore attends the amfAR Cannes Gala 30th edition Presented by Chopard and Red Sea International Film Festival at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc, May 23, 2024, in Cap d'Antibes, France.  (Eamonn M. Mccormack/Getty Images)

PHOTO: Demi Moore speaks on stage during the amfAR Cannes Gala 30th edition presented by Chopard And Red Sea International Film Festivalat Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc, May 23, 2024, in Cap d'Antibes, France.   (Andreas Rentz/Getty Images for amfAR)

PHOTO: Demi Moore attends the Chopard 'Once Upon A Time' evening at the 77th annual Cannes Film Festival at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc, on May 21, 2024 in Cap d'Antibes, France.  (Kristy Sparow/Getty Images)

PHOTO: Demi Moore attends the 'The Substance' Photocall at the 77th annual Cannes Film Festival, May 20, 2024 in Cannes, France.  (Cindy Ord/Getty Images)

PHOTO: Demi Moore attends the 'The Substance' Red Carpet at the 77th annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 19, 2024 in Cannes, France.  (Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

PHOTO: Demi Moore attends attends a talk at the 77th annual Cannes Film Festival at American Pavillion, on May 19, 2024, in Cannes, France. (Mike Marsland/WireImage via Getty Images)

PHOTO: Demi Moore attends the Chopard Trophy at the 77th annual Cannes Film Festival at Carlton Beach on May 17, 2024 in Cannes, France. (Victor Boyko/Getty Images)

PHOTO: Demi Moore attends the 'Kinds Of Kindness' Red Carpet at the 77th annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 17, 2024 in Cannes, France.  (Neilson Barnard/Getty Images)

Respected Contributor

Re: All of Demi's fashion looks at the 2024 Cannes Film Festival

Wow, impressive. Not so much a fan of the neckline of the beige dress in the fifth photo, but all the rest are striking.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

It looks as if there is nothing she cannot wear!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Lovely ,  except for the one beige dress with the  wing or bow extenion that had a very long extension. The gown was lovely  and maybe it looked  better in person.

Respected Contributor

I like the white with black dots the best, but I prefer a solid color shoe with that dress.

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" Anne Frank
Respected Contributor

I can't get past how fake her boobs look. 

Honored Contributor

I like the yellow and the polka dot.

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife ..........They are fake!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

I like the polka dot and the black one.  (Cute dog too -- do you suppose she flew the dog there too????)

She is amazingly thin.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would never have recognized her.  So much surgery has completely altered her facial structure and looks.  The 1st picture shows just how emaciated she is.  She is still attractive but not as beautiful as before.  The dresses with the exception of the pointed one are becoming.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)