Honored Contributor

All Talbots shoes and scarves 1/2 off

I just got one of the silks scarves ,that were designed to support  breast cancer  charity. It is lovely and pure silk. It came to $29. Can't beat that!

Honored Contributor

Re: All Talbots shoes and scarves 1/2 off

@cherry wrote:

I just got one of the silks scarves ,that were designed to support  breast cancer  charity. It is lovely and pure silk. It came to $29. Can't beat that!

@cherry  I was at T's today. It's all the accessories and shoes which include the handbags, totes, and jewelry too.  I bought a necklace I've had my eye on for a while - it was on clearance and so 50% off the clearance price.

Honored Contributor

I have been watching 2 scarves for months. They were already reduced $10,  so they are in fact 60% off

I am not sure if I will get one of them. It was still available on my wishlist, but ,not shown on the website. I ordered it anyway, and it went through. After I ordered it ,my wish list says not available, so ,I don't know if there was one left ,and I got it, ot it is just a fluke, and I won't get it, but it is worth a try

Great find @Pearlee

Esteemed Contributor

My local Talbot's stores don't sell shoes or accessories.  Every once in a while they have a scarf or two.  I wish they would sell shoes as some have caught my eye over the years, but I'd rather try them on before purchasing. Our closest outlet doesn't even carry their shoes.  

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fanI got a pr of shoes ,a couple weeks ago. They are the plaid mocasins. They fit me good, and they are cute. I got them for 50% off ,plus I had a reward, so I fugured it wasn't much of a gamble

Our Stores don't have  shoes ,or bags, or jewelry. They might have 1 scarf

Honored Contributor

Thanks for letting me know.  I love black watch plaid but the pants they had were not long enough for me so I just ordered the cashmere scarf. I will get a lot of use out of that.