Honored Contributor

All I See From Joan River's Collection is:

All David brings from the Joan Rivers' collection are big shirts.  I don't remember seeing much else.

I have a lot of those big shirts, but come on...enough!

Honored Contributor

Re: All I See From Joan River's Collection is:

I agree.  It occurred to me that perhaps David is doing the designing and maybe all he knows are men's shirts.  Even the fabrics are unimaginative.  They've been selling the same old jewelry since before Joan died. 

They need a REAL designer and soon. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66@Kachina624 ~ I agree as well.  There are many clothing lines on the Q that need fresh, and new when it comes to styles.

Esteemed Contributor

My opinion - David is no designer - Joan had one home run with that big shirt and now David is milking it - milking it and milking it.  He was Joan's 'front guy' and now he just has to keep Melissa happy   $$$$$

Trusted Contributor

Yep.

Joan Rivers "Fashion" = Big Shirt

Lisa Rinna "Fashion" = Cargo pants

Isaac Mizrahi "Fashion" = Pima Cotton, Peplum

Denim & Co "Fashion" = Stretch Lace applique, elastic waist

LoGo "Fashion" =  Just say no.   Woman LOL

Yawn.   Q needs a refresher ASAP.  

Honored Contributor

I just sent to my daughter the off the shoulder sweater he had on there.  She looks amazing in things that are off the shoulder.  She keeps telling me not to send her so many QVC things (she uses a different word)  Ha!

I don't usually send clothes just things.  A lot of them she uses but some, she doesn't.  She sends them back.

I was asked if I wanted to talk on the air (I usually do automatic ordering, but since I was sending this to her, I had to talk to the QVC ordering lady.

I always say, "No thanks" but this time I said, "OK".  It rang and rang many times but then I got a dial tone, I guess they opted not to talk.  That works too.

Honored Contributor

OMGosh.  I love that off the shoulder cowl sweater in pink.  I walked into the room earlier and missed the entire presentation, but I'll go back and take a look.  Beautiful sweater, perfect length, etc. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66. Joan used to have beautiful jackets and blazers. I miss that. 

Respected Contributor

Big shirts are one thing -- I can see most women having one, maybe two in their closet -- but those huge pockets up front? Reminds me of the painter's smock my kindergarten teacher used to wear and it really ruins the look IMO. I can't imagine that women have use for those pockets rather than using pants pockets, or a crossbody or wristlet for whatever they need to carry.

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66@Kachina624 ~ I agree as well.  There are many clothing lines on the Q that need fresh, and new when it comes to styles.

Isn't that the truth!