Honored Contributor

This cardi is gorgeous!  I will be looking out for it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Alina's long cardigan

[ Edited ]

It looks a lot like a ZARA long cable knit coat. If it isn't then she copied it.

ZARA More Coats LONG CABLE KNIT COAT

ZARA LIMITED EDITION WOOL BLEND ECRU CHUNKY LONG CABLE-KNIT COAT HOODED CARDIGAN - Picture 9 of 24

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

It looks a lot like a ZARA long cable knit coat. If it isn't then she copied it.

ZARA More Coats LONG CABLE KNIT COAT

ZARA LIMITED EDITION WOOL BLEND ECRU CHUNKY LONG CABLE-KNIT COAT HOODED CARDIGAN - Picture 9 of 24

Thank you @SilleeMee 

That looks like it's the one she wore, so I guess that's why she hasn't rushed to reply to those who asked about it on her Instagram.  I found it on ZARA's website, and it's sold out.  It was on sale for just $59.99 - less than I thought it would be.

Honored Contributor

@1tuffcookie 

I'm not sure if you'd be interested in this or not but G by Giuliana on Hsn has a new long cable cardigan, not hooded however.  I think it's the TS for tonight...? Not sure but here it is. Hard to see details so look at the one below it.

G by Giuliana Black Label Cable Knit Belted Cardigan

https://www.hsn.com/products/g-by-giuliana-black-label-cable-knit-belted-cardigan/21490386

Esteemed Contributor

I already have a bathrobe thank you.

Honored Contributor

i love toppers and cardigans that are midi and maxi length!

i wear them often this time of the year.

hoping we see this sometime SOON!

it is gorgeous and PLW makes nice quality clothing.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Thanks All....that is the one I want too. BTW:  It is out of stock at ZARA.  I too will be on the lookout and purchasing it.  Appreciate all the help from Forum Friends.