Honored Contributor

Re: Alice Through The Looking Glass - HSN Collection

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Does anyone think the rabbit looks a bit scary, in the eyes? LOL

"Looking for Wonderland" Ultra Soft Oversized Throw
475-202

Isn't he supposed to look a little sinister?

Fun items.  Love the shoes and the jeans for a real purchase.  Maybe.

I'll have to check prices.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Does anyone think the rabbit looks a bit scary, in the eyes? LOL

475-202

Isn't he supposed to look a little sinister?

Fun items.  Love the shoes and the jeans for a real purchase.  Maybe.

I'll have to check prices.

I don't care for this.  

I do like some of the "cutesy" items.  I think some are cute.  I ordered the UD palette off of Sephora as I may not see the HSN presentation.  It's easy to return if I decide not to keep it plus I could get a few samples and a 100 point gift.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Winamac - lol Woman LOL looking at that rabbit & all the clocks makes me feel anxious Woman LOL but I love the chesire cat items. 

I still need to check out that UD kit, hopefully by tmrw. It looks like a fun pallet.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 - lol Woman LOL looking at that rabbit & all the clocks makes me feel anxious Woman LOL but I love the chesire cat items. 

I still need to check out that UD kit, hopefully by tmrw. It looks like a fun pallet.

LOL

ITA!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Oh, wow! Look at this makeup kit. I don't see it listed yet

DG20342_051616_ComplexGrid_AliceLookingGlass_BeautyV2.jpg

@Chi-town girl

If you wait a bit I suspect ELF will be doing a makeup kit. They've done it for a few films now. They also did a Disney villainess series of items

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo - thx for posting about ELF. I like some of their products. Use the high def loose powder daily. I didn't know they did limited collections. Pls post when you see it. 

I like some of the limited beauty collections & have a hard time resisting the nail colors Woman LOL even though I have a really nice/big collection of nail colors. This is a new HSN item & it sounds interesting-matte black w slivers of silver. 

OPI Alice Nail Lacquer - What Time Isn't It?
490-508

Feel like you're spinning through time and space? You'll never get your bearings back with this transcendent hue. A deep black matte whisks you down a hole with flicks of metallic silver guiding you along the way. Don't know when and where you are? No matter; your nails look lovely just the same.

What You Get
  • .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - What Time Isn't It? (matte black with slivers of silver)
OPI Alice -What Time Isn't It

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

This is what I picked up at Walgreen's (I liked the Ursula colors) but someone is selling them on Amazon now for $80 a pop!!! I think I paid like $10?! It was a few pieces including the eyeshadow palette and mascara...

e.l.f. Disney Villains Collection Look Book ~ Ursula

This box with the beautiful artwork (and 12 nail polishes) cost about the same and is now  being sold for $49.95??!!

I'm guessing the same thing will happen with the UD's when they stop making this new collection...

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo - oh, wow! I love both of those Elf kits. Great pricing & I love the artwork. Def need to see if they offer any Alice items. Thx for posting! 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Andreatoo - oh, wow! I love both of those Elf kits. Great pricing & I love the artwork. Def need to see if they offer any Alice items. Thx for posting! 

@Chi-town girl

I searched so I could show you pictures; I honestly wasn't expecting to find people gouging prices for Walgreen's ELF merchandise from 3 years ago!

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@jackiejenny wrote:

I love it when HSN does the movie collections. I watched most of the Cinderella event  and it was just too much fun. I got the carriage pin by Heidi Daus and it is gorgeous. 

I intend on watching this as well. I like the jeans and the clock purses so far. 

@jackiejenny - I also watched the Cinderella event & enjoyed it, not often that I could say that about home shopping viewing Woman LOL 

Really like to see the unique limited items. Many are priced high like that leather rose bud handbag or some of Heidi's pieces. 

I remember that Carriage pin - stunning. It sold out pretty quickly as did alot of her Cinderella items. B/c of limited q's items like the Cinderella tiaras are presented once. That's what makes it even more interesting to watch.

Wow~~~what a great memory you have!  Yes, the Carriage pin sold out in a mila second....they gave just one sneak peek and you just knew if you didn't order it right that very second, it would be gone, and that's exactly what happened. 

I have no regrets even though it was a bit high priced. Thank you so much for posting all of the pics and info!