Honored Contributor

Re: Alice Through The Looking Glass - HSN Collection

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Clever Carriage Rose Lace Handappliqued Scarf
490-496

I splurged.  I had $50 Spendable Cash and a 20% off coupon.  One of my arms is terribly scarred so I like to keep it covered.  I know I'll use this frequently. (I've purchased many inexpensive black wraps that look cheap)  I also bought the blue dress. ( I used the 20% off coupon sent to my husband's account)

Madcap Cottage Floral Printed A-Line Dress

I bought these pants last week and today they are on sale. I was given a price adjustment. I'm not fond of the waist on them but I loved the print and it's perfectly matched.  I'll wear them with a black tunic so no one will see the waist band.

Slinky® Brand Printed Palazzo Pant

Trusted Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
490-496

I splurged.  I had $50 Spendable Cash and a 20% off coupon.  One of my arms is terribly scarred so I like to keep it covered.  I know I'll use this frequently. (I've purchased many inexpensive black wraps that look cheap)  I also bought the blue dress. ( I used the 20% off coupon sent to my husband's account)

I bought these pants last week and today they are on sale. I was given a price adjustment. I'm not fond of the waist on them but I loved the print and it's perfectly matched.  I'll wear them with a black tunic so no one will see the waist band.

Slinky® Brand Printed Palazzo Pant

I LOVED the blue dress and even had it in my cart for a while, but I bought so many other things from the show, I ended up not buying it. Please let us know how you like the dress when you get it !  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@skuggles wrote:

You got me to go over and I came across the honey bunny stick pin !!!! Heart It's sold out. Smiley Sad

@skuggles - is this the pin you want? I just checked...3 available

Heidi Daus "Honey Bunny" Crystal Stick Pin
472-132

@skuggles - I had 8 alert notifications from HSN today! 

Your Bunny pin is available.  Only 3 left per the product page. I think it's $10 more than when it was presented during the Alice event.  You might want to look for a coupon and/or call HSN CS and see if they will honor the event price since it sold out so quickly. 

Hope everyone loves their Alice purchases.  The Heidi TS is beautiful,  picked it up in the black.   @winamac1 - how are the G pants? I'm still thinking about picking up the Victorian Red pants + top. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@skuggles wrote:

You got me to go over and I came across the honey bunny stick pin !!!! Heart It's sold out. Smiley Sad

472-132

Your Bunny pin is available.  Only 3 left per the product page. I think it's $10 more than when it was presented during the Alice event.  You might want to look for a coupon and/or call HSN CS and see if they will honor the event price since it sold out so quickly. 

Hope everyone loves their Alice purchases.  The Heidi TS is beautiful,  picked it up in the black.   @winamac1 - how are the G pants? I'm still thinking about picking up the Victorian Red pants + top. 

Love the pants!  I will buy more when they get marked down!  They fit well and are soft and comfy!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@skuggles wrote:

472-132

Chi---the fabric feels very expensive on the pants!  It's not a cheap poly!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

The movie was a spectacular flop!

I wonder how that effects HSN and their vendors? How much did they pay for that licensing??

I haven't seen an elf/Alice products yet. I suspect they didn't invest in this one...

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 - I'm glad to read your raves for the pants. They look well cut & I like her prints. I'm also waiting for clearance for those pants + top & those Camuto TS shooties. When is the next fashion clearance event?

@Andreatoo - if anything, the movie flop could translate to good clearance pricing for remaining inventory.  I only picked up a few items, but tagged a number of others to track for clearance.  There should be another fashion clearance event soon.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I forgot to report back on my purchases.

I wore this to a Fathers' Day brunch yesterday.  I almost sent it back because I thought it was too youthful for this 65 year old.

My black lace wrap is beautifully made and worth every penny.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thank you! Heart I won't pay more than the event price.

@lulu2 i love the dress! Can you tell me more about it?