Occasional Contributor

Ali Carr's Dress Today?

[ Edited ]

Caught the tail end of Toni Brattin's wigs and loved Ali's dress. Anyone know if that is a dress that can be purchased on QVC. I was going to look through all the dresses, but there's a lot of them! 

Esteemed Contributor

@MsValentine 

Good question, I to have been looking for that dress . It had a square neckline paired with  a tie  Obe belt  . I thought maybe a Girl with Curves  brand. Maybe HSN ?

I have not found it yet . Hope others will respond or ask Ali  via Facebook

Honored Contributor

Re: Ali Carr's Dress Today?

[ Edited ]

I don't think it's a Qvc dress. I looked through the inventory and couldn't find anything like that dress. I even tried Google Lens and still no luck finding it.

The entire bodice is smocked and there's a tier at the bottom hem.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee    Did you check Canyon Retreat?  It looks most like some of that, kind of prairie.  That Ali would look cute in anything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Yes, I looked a CR dresses. Nothing close.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ali Carr's Dress Today?

[ Edited ]

Why or why doesn't QVC show on screen what the host is wearing?  And they should be wearing QVC clothes.  HSN does it frequently.  QVC is missing a selling opportunity with all these "what is the host wearing?"  posts. So dumb!

I just emailed the "social team" with hopes they'll pass on my suggestion (!!!) to the PTB.

Esteemed Contributor

If it isn't Canyon Retreat then try Destination 360 (the QVC line of dresses.)

Honored Contributor

I thought I heard Ali say it was Destination 365, but the TV was on while I was busy doing something else.

I just looked up Destination 365 dresses and none came up that looked like that, so if it was it's sold out.  Or I'm just wrong.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Why or why doesn't QVC show on screen what the host is wearing?  And they should be wearing QVC clothes.  HSN does it frequently.  QVC is missing a selling opportunity with all these "what is the host wearing?"  posts. So dumb!

I just emailed the "social team" with hopes they'll pass on my suggestion (!!!) to the PTB.

@kaydee50    She was selling wigs so why should her attire be a concern?  It would be so dumb of QVC to advertise that Ali was wearing a dress that could be found at Nordstrom.  Its apparently not from QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@kaydee50   I've often thought the same but I think QVC sets an opportunity for us to "go fishing" for an item in hopes that we will find other things to buy. Many times when they don't mention who they're wearing it's because it's not available. In the meantime viewers are looking and searching and posting about it. Just a thought.