Honored Contributor

Re: Alberti is so fantastic presenting fashion, the very best! He is currently doing a LOGO show

@tropics21   The Q needs to keep Alberti on the regular QVC channel.  A lot of women love him and yes, he is excellent at his job of presenting.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Alberti is so fantastic presenting fashion, the very best! He is currently doing a LOGO show

I agree. He is always prepared - informative and friendly.

He is excellent in fashion, beauty and home shows.

Not pushy, not gushy, not full of himself - I have always liked watching 

a whole show when he is hosting, he actually seems to be enjoying himself.

-Texas Hill Country-
Frequent Contributor

His laughing is his way of trying to connect with the vendor. It seems like a forced professional laugh more so than being “silly”.

@blackhole99 wrote:

I did not watch the MS show you speak of, but I agree Alberti is a very fine host and can sell anything. That being said, I've observed him being very silly and giggling constantly,that wears thin after awhile. Hopefully, someone will call this to his attention so he can correct himself.

Frequent Contributor

Love Alberti when he is on. Watched him in the recent MS Show and loved it. Mortha did also. He makes the show so entertaining that I have to watch whether I am buying anything or not.  Love Alberti!

Honored Contributor

I agree he is well prepared for his shows, but he seems to fawn over the guests. 

Trusted Contributor

Alberti is a very talented actor.

Occasional Contributor

Have to agree whole heartedly about Alberti!  Love to watch him sell anything.  He seldom has to look down at his cards.  Always very prepared and knowledgeable about what ever product he is selling.  Impeccably dressed!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

Alberti is a very talented actor.

@IamDoodles  If  you mean this the way I'm taking it........I agree.

Honored Contributor

Every host is acting. Why single out one?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland