Esteemed Contributor

Re: Alberti & Stacey (SG rep)

Yes, I agree, they were great together ... I enjoyed watching the show.
Honored Contributor

It's a relief to have someone other than Susan selling her clothes. She should have hired someone else years ago.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like Stacy. However, I personally don't care much for Alberti.

Honored Contributor

Of course Alberti can sell women's clothes and do it well. I do not understand at all why man would have difficulty selling women's clothes. We easily accept male designers of women's clothes and from the time I was a young kid following my mom in the clothing stores, lots of those stores were owned and manned by men.

Honored Contributor

I wish Stacy would present SG on a regular basis so I could watch the show with the sound on. I'd like to see Stacy and Alberti do the SG shows instead of Pat and SG, I have a feeling they would sell even more.

Valued Contributor

I was only able to watch some of the show, but I sure enjoyed what I saw! Wonderful presentations of SG clothing. Kudos to both Stacey & Alberti! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Really don't see any reason why a man cannot sell women clothing. When I was young many moons ago I worked in a dress shop and it was owned by a man. All the ladies who would come in to shop all wanted him to wait on them and help pick out their clothes because he always was honest and told them what looked on them and if they tried something he didn't care for he was honest and told them. He was well loved and respected in our town and everyone would brag were they bought their clothing. Alberti does a excellent presentation of products.

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy Alberti and wish he and Courtney were doing the PM Style show.

Respected Contributor

I, too, enjoy Alberti and hope he has continued great success at the Q. I like him because he is calm, but pleasant. Stacy is also pleasant.
Contributor

I love to watch Alberti. He is just refreshing to watch and Stacey is a nice addition also.