Esteemed Contributor

I agree that she is quite fabulous until she opens her mouth. Can't listen to a single word from her.

Regular Contributor

katchina624, well said to Luvmycats -

Trusted Contributor
On 5/1/2014 kachina624 said:
On 5/1/2014 Luvmycats said:

Huh? Okay, and................"stare in wonder" ???

"I ever saw"- Ouch, the grammar...!

You are not the appointed BB grammar police! I don't know why you post here except that you get your jollies criticizing other people's style choices, where they shop, how much they pay and how they describe what they want to say. Virtually all your posts are in some way judgmental. Please feel free to keep your elegant self away from my posts. Your opinion is useless.
Your post is priceless! I so agree and don't forget about the hateful and vile remarks that she constantly makes about Lisa and other hosts. It just never stops. She needs a life!
Trusted Contributor

She is SOOOOO obnoxious I can't watch her for more than about a minute. She annoys me so much that I honestly haven't even noticed her legs.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw her on with Susan Graver, & she was dropping clothes all over the place and stepping on them. Plus talking a whole lot of nonsense. I kinda think Albany is just nuts. You gotta have more going for you as host than a good pair of legs.

Respected Contributor

I guess I'm the only person here who doesn't mind Albany -- I think some of the things says are quite amusing.

Honored Contributor

I agree, she's a beautiful woman and could be a model, but I'm not able to listen to her presentations for very long.

Honored Contributor
On 5/1/2014 kachina624 said:
On 5/1/2014 Luvmycats said:

Huh? Okay, and................"stare in wonder" ???

"I ever saw"- Ouch, the grammar...!

You are not the appointed BB grammar police! I don't know why you post here except that you get your jollies criticizing other people's style choices, where they shop, how much they pay and how they describe what they want to say. Virtually all your posts are in some way judgmental. Please feel free to keep your elegant self away from my posts. Your opinion is useless.

I really don't know what Luvmycats' problem is, other than she likes to sound pretentious.

Since you didn't use the "have" verb in your sentence, I don't see any grammatical "error". "I have ever seen" or "I ever saw" - either is correct.

Remember the song "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"? Perhaps Luvmycats would like to reprimand the writer of those lyrics, too?

I've said it before - if she really does have cats, my sympathy goes out to them. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/1/2014 loveour4leggedfriends said:

ITA - I think she is stunning and has an incredible figure. She also has a fabulous head of hair.

Too bad she has nothing in her head underneath the hair.
Esteemed Contributor
On 5/2/2014 KathyPet said:
On 5/1/2014 loveour4leggedfriends said:

ITA - I think she is stunning and has an incredible figure. She also has a fabulous head of hair.

Too bad she has nothing in her head underneath the hair.
She must have something underneath that hair. Are you making all that money too like she is? Lol