Frequent Contributor

All the components of this outfit are in the fashion magazines,shown as fashion.This is a fashion forum.If you don't like fashion why would you post here?Albany is brave with her fashion choices and I find that to be fun,as fashion should be

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/11/2014 Grace K said: Last week during her D & CO show Albany announced that she would be having some more to do with D & CO starting in July. Today she said that she would be part of designing active wear for D & CO and showed pics of her and Gary designing (on her FB page). So, what's going on? Is Carolyn quaking in her SIZE LARGE How Comfies?

Albany's involvement is with the "active apparel" in D&C. That is the part of the brand which replaces the former Sports Savvy. Since Albany does a lot of the fitness product shows it's a good pairing for her to be the face of Denim & Co Active. This would have no effect on Carolyn's role with the other apparel produced under the D&C brand which she is closely associated with.

Esteemed Contributor

I normally like what Albany wears, but not D&C.

Honored Contributor

She was wearing a cute floral wrap skirt (higher waist) on a couple of her shows. Love that skirt, and I'm wishing 'someone' offers it. Maybe SG? IM?

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Contributor

Call me crazy but I think she was beautiful.SHOES AND ALL!!!

Honored Contributor
On 4/13/2014 care giver said:

All the components of this outfit are in the fashion magazines,shown as fashion.This is a fashion forum.If you don't like fashion why would you post here?Albany is brave with her fashion choices and I find that to be fun,as fashion should be

Fashion magazines are about what is fashionable right now. I never said what she was wearing wasn't fashionable. It has nothing to do with liking or not liking fashion. Just because some of us didn't care for her outfit doesn't mean we don't like fashion.

Fashion and style is very personal. As you mature you become more confident in your own choices and rely less on what magazines tell you to wear or how to put things together. There is no fashion rule that says we all have to dress the same way or like the same things. We all have different likes and dislikes and that is why we post our comments.

Honored Contributor
On 4/13/2014 LoveMyGod said:

Call me crazy but I think she was beautiful.SHOES AND ALL!!!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Well, I'm crazy right with ya then!

Now, if she would only shut up.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

Albany will be working with the design team on d/c active wear line. I think Albany will be coming out with her own line of active wear, like Lisa does with Gili. It will be a high-priced line for those who like Albany and like Albany's fashion, like to look good casually.