Respected Contributor

Although I much prefer "classic" as well, I like Albany.  She is well-intentioned, although she can be a little over the top at times.  She keeps fit and in shape and she does wear clothes emphasizing that.  I've seen a replay of Albany and Angel on a QF show, and I think she's very intelligent and she has a good sense of humor.  Albany has a very take charge, in your face kind of manner or personality.  But I think with time, she will develop a softer, more refined style.  Not to change the subject, but I really like one of the new hosts, her name is Mary.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Albany s outfit

[ Edited ]

I think Albany is going to be an excellent sales host when she finds her niche. She's intent on selling and I believe is going to do well. For some reason, she thinks her flirty personality is a winning one. Hopefully, someone will give her some good advice.

Albany has hit and misses in dress, but unlike Shawn, she is not out to show as much skin as possible. She's very attractive with beautiful hair and figure. I'm sure she works hard to have and to keep it all. 

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I sure like the necklace she wore earlier today in the Susan Graver show.  It was a silver lariat style with a square hole.  

Frequent Contributor

I like Albany, that is why I said she may be insecue in her outgoing ways.  And I too hope her style develops as she goes along.  She is quite a beautiful gal, and seems nice, smiling etc..  Again I do not think she is aware she seems flirty, some girls, myself included have that isse .  You are trying to be so nice and make people comfortsble and then you've got some guy coming on to you.  Now that is not the case with nice Liam, but you get the idea.   Keep on Keeping on Albany!  And if your style remains more unique, so be it!

Contributor

I caught this thread last night while Albany was presenting.  She was wearing a pair of low-rise corduroys with a short-sleeve, crew-neck tee shirt tucked in.  It was hardly Fredericks of Hollywood-esque.  I must have missed all the outfits that were deemed so startlingly inappropriate.

I like Albany, mostly because she is not boring.  She doesn't repeat the same phrases endlessly, and she will often surprise me with something she says.  She makes me laugh once in a while, too. That's enough to keep me watching, whcih is a large part of her job.  

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

I sure like the necklace she wore earlier today in the Susan Graver show.  It was a silver lariat style with a square hole.  

Thanks @lolakimono That's the one!  I wasn't able to find it in Q inventory, so it must be a personal item.