New Contributor
Albany is hosting Vionic Orthaheel right now. Does anyone know if her outfit is from QVC? She has on some really cute wide-leg pants in a bold geometric print and a black top. She just referred to her pants as "Palazzo pants". Hoping they are from QVC!
Honored Contributor

They look like a pair from Kelly & Diane, that used to be at Steinmart.

Valued Contributor

If I wore those they would think I had lost my marbles or heading to bed.

Super Contributor
She probably bought them at the Ringling Brothers Barnum Baily Circus garage sale! There is a clown out there somewhere without any pants!
Trusted Contributor

If you look at only the pants, they don't look attractive. But on Albany, they were. She wore them with a black top, white watch, and lots of turquoise and silver jewelry. She looked great!

Paws and enjoy life.
Valued Contributor
On 4/5/2014 Dosey said:

If you look at only the pants, they don't look attractive. But on Albany, they were. She wore them with a black top, white watch, and lots of turquoise and silver jewelry. She looked great!

She can pull it off but not me. I am short and small and much older.

Honored Contributor
I love them, and would wear them to an outdoor casual summer party in the blink of an eye. I'd wear them with a dark top, a couple pieces of bold jewelry and a simple sandal. In the right fabric, they're wonderful in hot weather. Takes me back to happy occasions during the '70s- very retro! busygirl and HollywoodLady, feel free to dress as you please, but trust me when I tell you that comedic and/or sardonic writing is definitely not your genre.
New Contributor
Thank you so much Lolakimono!!!!! ??