Super Contributor

They both work very well together and very high energy which I like.

Honored Contributor

I didn't get to see all of the show (due to a power outage), but what I was able to see looked like they were having fun together. I enjoyed what I saw. And yes, Albany did look cute in the TSV. While she's not my favorite host, she's not a "channel changer" for me.

Respected Contributor
I don't mind Albany and think she's kind of fun. Whether or not I watch her depends on what she's selling (for example, I have no interest in electronics, no matter who is presenting).
Trusted Contributor
On 7/3/2014 Trix said:

Albany looked very nice in the TSV.

It's funny how we all see things so differently. I thought she looked ridiculous in that outfit -- totally ridiculous.

Super Contributor
On 7/4/2014 12andcounting said:
On 7/3/2014 Trix said:

It's funny how we all see things so differently. I thought she looked ridiculous in that outfit -- totally ridiculous.

I have to agree, 12and counting, Albany did look ridiculous. That outfit was far too short and too young for her. She looked out of place as a host on QVC, as well. Not appropriate.

Trusted Contributor
On 7/4/2014 Elizabeth03 said:
I have to agree, 12and counting, Albany did look ridiculous. That outfit was far too short and too young for her. She looked out of place as a host on QVC, as well. Not appropriate.

I couldn't agree more with everything you've said, Elizabeth03.

Esteemed Contributor

Albany is not a host that I can watch so I change the channel whenever she's on. It's all about personal preference for me. There are checkers in the grocery store that I won't use. LOL

Super Contributor

Albany has grown on me somewhat. I don't see her often, but I can tolerate her now if she's hosting a show I want to see. She does a good job with Angel and Quacker Factory. I have seen her a few times with Susan Graver and like them together too. I saw her recently host a jewelry show with Peyton Kelley and they seemed to work well together.

Contributor

I think they actually held it together very well for today's show. It wasn't until the very end when they started getting a little hyper. When I saw that it was going to be Albany this time, I almost did not watch it, because my nerves usually can't take it. But I was pleasantly surprised that it went so well. Good for them!

Super Contributor
On 7/4/2014 Elizabeth03 said:
On 7/4/2014 12andcounting said:
On 7/3/2014 Trix said:

IMO, she has dressed inappropriately on many occasions. I think she lacks the class and polish that some of her peers have.