Honored Contributor

I would never watch her. After Pope John Paul 2 died ,Q was selling a book he wrote. That ALBANY person was terrible. She hawked it just like a carnival barker. She shouted the Pope is in the house , we have the pope ,over and over

I ws so angry ,I should have called and complained, but I didn't. It certainly showed me the measure of who she was..and it was anything but prettty

Honored Contributor

I watched her a little bit the other day on Shop HQ selling some kind of embraced gold. AI sure knows her product line and can really sell IMO, that being said she's as trashy talking as ever. Either it's just her personality or she's acting, no matter, it's a big turn off for me.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped    Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Still Stylish Lady   Albany always had a nice shape and looked good in her clothes.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

WOW!!  Looks like a "Ladies of the Evening" convention.  Red velvet and all.

Respected Contributor

They are all trying to dress like rock stars since they are at the Hard Rock hotel!

Too funny...and fun!  Makes me want to visit that hotel some day...

I wish QVC still did some diverse site programming--Shop HQ goes to many, many interesting locations!

Respected Contributor

I never saw much of Albany when she was on the Q -- she must have had hours while I was at work.  But when I did catch her shows, I thought she was a hoot.  And she had an AMAZING figure.

Super Contributor

I believe they are at the Hard Rock in Hollywood Florida. DH and I spent an anniversary vacation there. Had fun. 

Respected Contributor

I always felt that she was annoying! I guess she relocated her family? This pic isn't classy at all!

Respected Contributor

Sorry, but I don't see a thing wrong with that picture, geeeeesh!