Respected Contributor

Re: Amy Kestenberg - 9/21 TSV - SOHO Satchel

I saw the bag on tv last night and thought it looked really cute. I considered ordering and decided it wait and look again this morning. It does not look nearly as good on the home page. I am glad I did not order.

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

I saw the bag on tv last night and thought it looked really cute. I considered ordering and decided it wait and look again this morning. It does not look nearly as good on the home page. I am glad I did not order.

I almost ordered it from the still shot, but once I saw it presented, I didn't like it as much. I didn't like that zippered compartment and may have ordered the one that had the rose cast (snake one maybe?) had it been just a large opening with a zipper top.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I gave this bag some serious consideration, but ultimately decided the pockets on the front are pretty useless.straight face

Honored Contributor

Too much "stuff" dangling off it, everywhere, lol, long tassles from zipper pulls, too many handles, etc. Would drive me nuts.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

Too busy over priced handbags... been there done that... glad I am through that phase.....

Honored Contributor

I had pre ordered this in camo because I like silver hardware.  It is a beautiful bag but I ended up returning it.  I think that come next year I wouldn't carry it due to how trendy it is.  If I'm going to purchase a handbag for $200 I want to make sure it's something I will carry season after season,. 

Honored Contributor

There isn't a thing about this bag that I like.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I had pre ordered this in camo because I like silver hardware.  It is a beautiful bag but I ended up returning it.  I think that come next year I wouldn't carry it due to how trendy it is.  If I'm going to purchase a handbag for $200 I want to make sure it's something I will carry season after season,. 

If YOU like the bag, carry it as long as you want to - who cares about trends and what other people think?

By the way, IMO camo is here to stay!  It's been around for several seasons now.

Trusted Contributor

Large, heavy, cheap-looking gold hardware, overpriced, and very conservative looking.

Super Contributor

I dont like the gold hardware and 2 lbs is heavy! The colors don't thrill me either.