Trusted Contributor

Re: After years of tracksuit and t-shirt couture, are you ready to wear a PINK DRESS?

@Bird mama wrote:

I also really like this set and have nowhere to wear it, lol.

Scarlett Sleeveless Embellished Dress Set-Talls

If people can wear PJs to the grocery store, then you can wear this to the A & P.

Paws and enjoy life.
Trusted Contributor

Re: After years of tracksuit and t-shirt couture, are you ready to wear a PINK DRESS?

Yes!  I love pink.  If the Hermes dress is copied for us average women and does not drag the ground, I would buy it.  Pretty!

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

Not necessarily focusing on pink, but am leaning towards pretty blouses

I just ordered this paisley blouse

Liz Claiborne® Long-Sleeve Shirt - Tall

I'm debating these

Worthington Long Sleeve Mock Neck Woven Blouse-Talls

Worthington Long Sleeve Y Neck Woven Blouse-Talls

@Bird mama

What nice additions to your fall/winter wardrobe.  I especially love the ivory. I wonder how long I could keep those bell sleeves clean?  Maybe sleeve protectors would help!  😕

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

Not necessarily focusing on pink, but am leaning towards pretty blouses

I just ordered this paisley blouse

Liz Claiborne® Long-Sleeve Shirt - Tall

I'm debating these

Worthington Long Sleeve Mock Neck Woven Blouse-Talls

Worthington Long Sleeve Y Neck Woven Blouse-Talls

@Bird mama

What nice additions to your fall/winter wardrobe.  I especially love the ivory. I wonder how long I could keep those bell sleeves clean?  Maybe sleeve protectors would help!  😕

Nice choices.  I love the middle one--burgundy color and lace sleeves.

Honored Contributor

I never, ever wore the athleisure look and I assure you you won't be seeing me in a pink dress.

Honored Contributor

I never embraced wearing athleisure everywhere. I own comfy pants and tees, but those are for lounging around the house. I have never worn much pink or girly fashions either. I love classic sheath or wrap dresses, and I own a few, but I would never wear an all pink dress in any style. 

Honored Contributor

@GATORGIRL wrote:

NO, not ready to wear a PINK dress.

But PINK as an accessory, YES!

pink puppy

@GATORGIRL

What a cutie! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardensla

I love pink --- it's a great color on me and makes me feel happy and alive!  However, I don't care for any of these choices at all!  Of course, high fashion is usually way over the top, so I don't think for the most part it really fits in to the average person's wardrobe needs!  

As for all things --- the color pink included --- everything in moderation!!!  

Oh -- I need to add -- I don't think at my age -- a bright pink dress would necessarily be the best look!

As for tracksuits, I think as time goes on, each generation has their on take on this.  Now it is the athleasure look. The yoga pant type thing which people seem to be wearing every where for everything.  While I don't necessarily agree with this approach, I do see that it is a very comfortable alternative to jeans, etc. in a casual atmoshere.  However, as with any fashion garment, people stretch the limits as to where an item really should be worn.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin