Respected Contributor

Re: After years of tracksuit and t-shirt couture, are you ready to wear a PINK DRESS?

@Bird mama

those blouses are pretty, pretty, pretty!  get all three, i say.

Honored Contributor

Re: After years of tracksuit and t-shirt couture, are you ready to wear a PINK DRESS?

Have never worn tracksuits, but I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of woman. I'm retired, live casually. I do like seeing more feminine things available, but have no need of them. I do have a large supply of items suitable for any event that might come up hanging in my closet. Most are of the classics vibe.
"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

My favorite color,

Image result for word pink image

@meallen616

Thank you.

hope-pumpkin.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

i never owned a tracksiot except i did own a rain one that i never wore.

the dresses are really pretty, but i really don't see me wearing any.  pink is supposed to be such a flattering color if you find the right shade.  i just might wear one to an event in the summer time when it's really hot.  then i don't think that black would do.

Esteemed Contributor

I love and wear pretty much all shades of pink regularly so I am ready to see what the non runway looks are.

Honored Contributor

I am not a "tracksuit" person.  However, on the weekends and after work, 9 times out of ten I am in yoga pants and I don't see me giving them up anytime soon.  I dress up everyday for work though.

I have always loved pink and just about any shade of it.  It has always been a staple in my wardrobe.  I would not however, wear a full on solid pink dress (unless I was in a wedding).

Trusted Contributor

I love the colors and would have no problem wearing some of them.

Honored Contributor

I guess I am a rebel when it comes to fashion. I wouldn't be caught dead in a track suit and the only place I would ever wear sneakers would be a tennis court. T shirts are nice though but I like them in black or white. Pink I reserve for the bedroom. I wouldn't wear it out because I am not one to wear pastels...I like more edgy fashion. 

Honored Contributor

No to the pink.

I don't wear track suits or t-shirts anyway so....

Trusted Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

Not necessarily focusing on pink, but am leaning towards pretty blouses

I just ordered this paisley blouse

Liz Claiborne® Long-Sleeve Shirt - Tall

I'm debating these

Worthington Long Sleeve Mock Neck Woven Blouse-Talls

Worthington Long Sleeve Y Neck Woven Blouse-Talls

@Bird mama

What nice additions to your fall/winter wardrobe.  I especially love the ivory. I wonder how long I could keep those bell sleeves clean?  Maybe sleeve protectors would help!  😕

I agree!  The ivory blouse is pretty.

Paws and enjoy life.