Honored Contributor

Re: After years of tracksuit and t-shirt couture, are you ready to wear a PINK DRESS?

- I feel the need to add that I do not own any track suits such as referred to in the thread title -- and am pretty sure I never have...and never will. Smiley Very Happy lol...

Trusted Contributor

Re: After years of tracksuit and t-shirt couture, are you ready to wear a PINK DRESS?

Have never been a "girly girl" so sorry Paris I will forego the pink dresses and anything "On trend" or "de Jour" LOL I have my own unigue Bohemian or Motorcycle style I will stick with for now.

Honored Contributor

i am fine with pink and lots of it in all shades......it goes well with lots of my black clothing.

was NEVER into the "tracksuit and tee shirt look."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Not big on pink other than maybe a pink t-shirt and I don't wear sweats or tracksuit type things out of the house!  I do like to wear dresses but it is getting more difficult to find attractive dresses that are good for my senior age I have reached! Don't know how that happened but it did!!Woman Wink  If I wear pants I like to wear more fitted girly type top or a pretty sweater!!

Honored Contributor

I've never even owned a tracksuit. And I like dresses and wear them all the time. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I'm a middle class American woman.  I'm not influenced by couture clothing on the runways in Paris.  I've never owned or worn a track suit or sweat pants in my lfe...lol   Me...in athletic clothes, the thought of it makes me laugh. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not necessarily focusing on pink, but am leaning towards pretty blouses

I just ordered this paisley blouse

Liz Claiborne® Long-Sleeve Shirt - Tall

I'm debating these

Worthington Long Sleeve Mock Neck Woven Blouse-Talls

Worthington Long Sleeve Y Neck Woven Blouse-Talls

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Not necessarily focusing on pink, but am leaning towards pretty blouses

I just ordered this paisley blouse

Liz Claiborne® Long-Sleeve Shirt - Tall

I'm debating these

Worthington Long Sleeve Mock Neck Woven Blouse-Talls

Worthington Long Sleeve Y Neck Woven Blouse-Talls

@Bird mama

What nice additions to your fall/winter wardrobe.  I especially love the ivory. I wonder how long I could keep those bell sleeves clean?  Maybe sleeve protectors would help!  😕

Honored Contributor

I also really like this set and have nowhere to wear it, lol.

Scarlett Sleeveless Embellished Dress Set-Talls

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Whether or not you jumped on the "knit top" craze, let's face it, for the last many years that is what has been in style.  Logo is a good example, but I think even LDO went that route and certainly the newer vendors like C Wonder and Halston.  Of course B&M retailers' offerings were the same.  

I have done a limited amount of shopping to update my fall/winter wardrobe, but I am thrilled to see so many feminine wovens out there.