Respected Contributor

Re: After countless closet purges... I still have these two oldies but goodies.

I have two Centigrade leather jackets and a pair of Citiknits pants...had all of them for years. The jackets still look great. So do the pants, even after countless washings!

Frequent Contributor

Hi Housecat,

I still have my two Motto denim jackets - one in black and one in denim, and I still love them.  I was even able to just go back to check order status online and discovered I purchased them both in 2009. 

I also miss Motto and wish they would bring back this line.

Honored Contributor

I still love and wear a Sport Savvy long and lean sweatshirt/jacket with a zip-up front and two amazing pockets.  It's navy; it's comfy; it's cozy; it's practical; it's indestructible.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

That is too funny as I have this identical Motto jacket in both camel and black! Wear them all the time and they are still serving me well. Talk about good value for your money!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a number of those names from the past too.  DIALOGUE...  what a great line.  The most similar in styling and quality to Linea.   I'm actually wearing a Dialogue green/blue long cardi with a black skirt of theirs today.  Wish they would bring back that line as the more upscale line to D&C.  I have some of the other names too and more!  Classics and quality last.

Honored Contributor

I loved Dialogue and Motto - two great brands.  I don't have any of it left but I do have a Centigrade coat in the back of my closet.  

Esteemed Contributor

@house_cat I don't have any Dialogue items, but I do have a couple of Urban Wool sweater I refuse to part with until they pill, fade, stretch out and become an embarassment to wear.  I swear the black is still BLACK and the hunter is still a rich dark green!Woman Very Happy  Like you feel about your Motto and Dialogue pieces every time I purge and review my closets, those Urban Wool Sweaters make the cut.  To have been purchased in mid-1990s, those sweaters look as good as wool blend sweaters I have purchased within the past 5 years.  They have outlived all of their closet sweater mates from the 1990s (including some far more expensive woolens from Pendleton and Garnet Hill). 

Honored Contributor

I still have a Motto leather jacket in burgundy. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. I just recently donated a Dialogue black sateen jacket. I wore that thing often, but it was looking too big, straight and boxy on me since my weight loss. I also had some Sport Savvy lounge wear sets.