Honored Contributor

Re: After a show last night (no names)

If you read this board at all, you know what the OP is referring to, so let it go.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

We all have our likes and dislikes.  I, for one, like SG very, very much.

Respected Contributor

What's the point of starting a thread about something you don't want to talk about?

Esteemed Contributor

Though it was Shawn - no fashion sense at all.

Esteemed Contributor

This subject has had its share of attention over the years.  It's obvious that some (posters) are addicted to this Q site and must post and post and post again, even if the subject isn't necessary nor appreciated any more.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

S**k it up buttercup. What the heck is this all about ? 

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal If you're referring to Susan Graver, just say so. I, like a lot of other posters, really like her. She's upbeat and loves what she does! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

I do not mind SG, I dislike the riddle posts.

Me either. But then again I don't hang onto every word or move they make or let it affect my life.

I just don't get these types of threads except for attention.

We all have choices and we just do it without all the immaturity.

If that's all you have to be upset about then you're pretty well set in life. SMH

What I really dislike is these constant host/vendor bash threads. It's really shallow.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal wrote:

I won't be watching any longer a certain show even though the products are nice and I own a few items. It put me right over the cliff. I won't even buy those items from that person any longer on line.

I have another favorite, I'll stick with that one instead. I know this will take away a stress for me. It just was way over the top and too much for me. 

Don't want to knock anyone, but the hosts deserve awards in more ways than one!!!

I mention this only because I feel so strongly on this.

@qualitygal   IMO this is classic "cutting off your nose to spite your face."  If you like the products, order them from online and don't watch anything or anyone. That's the beauty of online shopping.   To give up buying any more of a line that you like and own because you don't like the TV presentations is, IMO, very foolish of you.  If you don't want such comments, then don't post.

Respected Contributor

"Who's on first?"