Valued Contributor

I purchased a pullover from J.Jill that was lightweight and rather sheer.  I ended up purchasing the textured knit tank shown to wear under it.  The saleslady suggested the cardigan as well but I'm just not crazy them together on me.  I'd like to have something else to wear this tank with but haven't seen the right thing.  Any suggestions?  Doesn't have to be an exact color match (I'm not usually keen on peach as it is).

J.Jill twinset.jpg

Valued Contributor

Re: Advice on Cardigan please

I love this Coldwater Creek cardi but the color isn't right. It comes in 6 other colors.

CWC cardi.jpg

Respected Contributor

If the cardi is sheer, I'd only wear it with a solid tank.  I don't like to see the patterns of a tank through a cardigan.  I'd go white solid tank, and call it a day.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor

Well, I didn't explain that well, let me clarify.  This is the pullover I purchased.  It is thin and needed a tank or camisol under it.  I purchased the peach colored tank and liked the fringe on the bottom showing below.  I will wear the sweater and tank with olive pants.  Since I had the tank the saleslady brought the cardi but I don't love the cardi and am looking for another that might work with the peach tank.

Jjill sweater.jpg

Honored Contributor

You can easily add any print jacket or open button down shirt (much cooler) as a "tunic" with it.  I'd add a necklace and earrings.

Enjoy!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Wobin 

Karen Scott at Macy's-

Honored Contributor

@Wobin 

Philosophy Apparel at Nordstrom Rack-

Valued Contributor

Great suggestions lolakimono, I'd better get to Macy's.

Valued Contributor

Thanks to lolakimono's advice I visited Macy's today and found that cardigan which was very cute and a great price.  I also found another tank that is even better with the pullover sweater from J.Jill.  Had to order in my size but with discounts it was only $10!  Sorry J.Jill but the twinset is going back.  

Also found some cute blue & white printed jeans on sale.  These were similar to a pair in the Soft Surroundings catalog that were tooooo expensive.  I haven't had a lot of luck at Macy's in the past but I'll be visiting more often.