Honored Contributor

Re: Advice Needed From My Fashionista Friends

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Shanus  Thanks for your suggestion.I'm leaning toward it!! If you have a minute I would appreciate it if you would give me your opinion of the "Cz & pearl linear bar drop earrings " on nadri.com.

@NicksmomESQ   I assume you're referring to the 1st pr. shown? I like that they're silver and rhodium plated (less or no tarnish), but a little concerned about length. Do you have a longer neck, wearing hair up or down?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus  Are you looking at the pair with the pearl on the bottom? My hair is chin length.Will be wearing it down, maybe soft curls.Average neck.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Shanus  Are you looking at the pair with the pearl on the bottom? My hair is chin length.Will be wearing it down, maybe soft curls.Average neck.

@NicksmomESQ   The first pr. was called pearl linear earrings...pearls and alternating CZ stones. I'd just be concerned they'd be so long they'd hit shoulders, but then bend instead hanging straight. Measure from your piercing? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@NicksmomESQ   The first pr. was called pearl linear earrings...pearls and alternating CZ stones. I'd just be concerned they'd be so long they'd hit shoulders, but then bend instead hanging straight. Measure from your piercing? 

@Shanus  The pair I'm looking at doesn't have pearls & alternating stones. It's a cz linear drop earring with a pearl on the bottom with an end cap.It's referred to as"cz & freshwater pearl linear bar drop earrings ".36mm in length.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus  I just found the ones you were looking at.They are 124mm. Lovely but you're right they would be way too long for me. The ones I was referring to are only 36mm.

If you scroll down the page you should see the ones I'm referring to.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ 

cz bar drop.jpg

is THIS your card?

Woman Wink

Love the dress! So elegant! And I'm usually not attracted to strapless but wow!!

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ 

How exciting! Your dress is beautiful! I am sure you will look stunning on the big day! 

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ  If you need something different and classy, I would try Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Ave. and Nordstrom.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo  Yes those are the ones!! I'm heavily leaning toward buying them. Thanks for posting them. One of these days I'll figure out how to do it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ   Here is a pair of statement crystal earrings by Cristabelle @ Nordstrom for $39.  There are other designs by the same designer.  They are delicate so not overwhelming.  Very pretty.  Item #5883174,

CRISTABELLE Graduated Cluster Crystal Statement Earrings, Alternate, color, CRYSTAL/ SILVER

kindness is strength