Honored Contributor

Tiger J does all of G's clothing.  I remember when she had her reality show, they filmed her meeting with them to pick things out.

I've never been a fan of her things.  I also refuse to support her for the same reason I won't support Dennis.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Tiger J does all of G's clothing.  I remember when she had her reality show, they filmed her meeting with them to pick things out.

I've never been a fan of her things.  I also refuse to support her for the same reason I won't support Dennis.

@Lipstickdiva

@Andreatoo

Tiger J LLC manufactures all of the Dennis Basso clothes and home decor sold on QVC. They also manufacture the Designs by Guillaume clothes and home decor sold on The Shopping Channel in Canada. In addition they manufacture the Regal faux furs clothing line sold on The Shopping Channel.

Tiger J LLC also manufactures clothes for HSN including  the G by Giuliana Rancic clothes, the Nene Leakes clothes, the Liz Lange clothes, the Serena Williams clothes,Adrienne Landau clothes, and the limited collection that Coco Rocha brought to HSN about a year ago.

Respected Contributor

Re: Adrienne Landau HSN

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo @TY- actually, the difference was in the construction and backing material.  There was no seaming except the faux fur to the backing, so it was like a giant pillowcase without an opening.  It wouldn't lay properly and the back material would often be visible around the edges.

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@Andreatoo @TY- actually, the difference was in the construction and backing material.  There was no seaming except the faux fur to the backing, so it was like a giant pillowcase without an opening.  It wouldn't lay properly and the back material would often be visible around the edges.

@Buck-i-Nana

Was it the same price as the Basso piece? It stands to reason if it was the manufacturer would use the same process regardless of the tag attached..

Respected Contributor

I once returned a cocoon jacket of hers.  The faux fur was the softest and the lining was attractive, but the fit was off.  But the comfort level was super high.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

She has some pretty far out fashions! Maybe on the ski slopes of Aspen they might work. I couldn't see myself wearing these for every day. 

Agreed! There's no way I'm going to be wearing pounds of fake fur in Austin, Texas. Today we have a cold front and it's going to be 79 - down from 91.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@Buck-i-Nana

Was it the same price as the Basso piece? It stands to reason if it was the manufacturer would use the same process regardless of the tag attached..

I looked back on my order history and the total price was $42.64 so I'm guessing the selling price was 39.95.

I'm not sure I follow your statement regarding the "same process."  Yes, perhaps the same process for the faux fur (then again, maybe not), but the actual design and construction would be based on the designer's instruction.  DB has additional seaming that provides a nice clean border that keeps the backing in place.  His also seems to have a bit of additional material between the backing and the faux fur front.  The additional $10 in selling price for the DB brought home a significantly better throw.

As I said, I have both.  The DB is far and away superior to the AL I got.  Feel free to order which ever you choose. I was simply offering my opinion.  Why you feel compelled to challenge eludes me.