Respected Contributor

Adrienne Landau HSN

[ Edited ]

Flipped over to see what HSN had.  I feel the competition with DB's fur throw.  They are sitting around with fur blankets on them, fur robes, and these:

Image result for adrienne landau booties

Esteemed Contributor

She has some pretty far out fashions! Maybe on the ski slopes of Aspen they might work. I couldn't see myself wearing these for every day. 

Honored Contributor

I think they are cute! Saw them presented yesterday and thought they'd be perfect for my kind of cold here in Colorado.Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

I didn't like her products at all!

Respected Contributor

I don't care for them either.  Most of these boots, including the MukLuk TSV, looks more like icky matted dog hair so I don't get how they call it fur.

Respected Contributor

I got one of her robes when it was a TSV and it is fabulous.  Looks like a million bucks!  I was tempted by her PJ's but don't like velour for PJ's.  Maybe she will do another robe @ Christmastime.

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

Flipped over to see what HSN had.  I feel the competition with DB's fur throw.  They are sitting around with fur blankets on them, fur robes, and these:

Image result for adrienne landau booties

I loved the cognac ones!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I bought one of her throws last year when it was a TS and it doesn't even come close to the quality of the DB throws.  I was really really disappointed in it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

I bought one of her throws last year when it was a TS and it doesn't even come close to the quality of the DB throws.  I was really really disappointed in it.

@Buck-i-Nana

That's interesting as I would have thought that the quality would be similar since both Dennis Basso and Adrienne Landau faux furs are manufactured by Tiger J LLC. They also manufacture the Guillaume throws and clothing sold in Canada on TSC.

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@Buck-i-Nana

That's interesting as I would have thought that the quality would be similar since both Dennis Basso and Adrienne Landau faux furs are manufactured by Tiger J LLC. They also manufacture the Guillaume throws and clothing sold in Canada on TSC.

@TY@Buck-i-Nana

Assuming they're at the same price point typically the only difference is the label...