Super Contributor

For anyone who is in autoship and have the Acorn Bee, did you notice the Joan Rivers Logo is slightly different, with an easier to read letter R and the rest not as clear?

I just noticed this after taking it off my sweater. It looks nice with small peridot stud earrings too.

Honored Contributor

i didnt notice, but i will go and check it out.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor
On 9/26/2014 sunshine45 said:

i didnt notice, but i will go and check it out.

Thanks! Smile I'll check back later!

Frequent Contributor

While I ordered the auto delivery collection while it was still available, I have only received the cherry blossom pin so far. If I ever get the acorn bee I'll check on the back for the signature change.

The acorn bee and anchor bee are listed as backordered for me, and I got a letter stating the Q is trying to reorder them but can't promise they will be restocked. Although, with the hopeful information now that the classic collection is continuing, maybe I will receive these bees eventually. My fingers are crossed! I really love that acorn bee!

Super Contributor
On 9/26/2014 CrowHaven said:

While I ordered the auto delivery collection while it was still available, I have only received the cherry blossom pin so far. If I ever get the acorn bee I'll check on the back for the signature change.

The acorn bee and anchor bee are listed as backordered for me, and I got a letter stating the Q is trying to reorder them but can't promise they will be restocked. Although, with the hopeful information now that the classic collection is continuing, maybe I will receive these bees eventually. My fingers are crossed! I really love that acorn bee!

I hope you get them both, I truly do! They may be behind with all that has happened so don't give up hope! And with the warehouse problem with the green and red bee.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks Ical! I'll keep waiting and hoping!

Super Contributor
On 9/26/2014 CrowHaven said:

Thanks Ical! I'll keep waiting and hoping!