Esteemed Contributor

Re: Acceptable work out clothes?

@Sooner wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I would complain to management, although, it is likely they are more interested in the dollar. 

What would be the complaint you'd send to management @ECBG ?  What is the violation?  These kind of leggings are form fitting to begin with.  So one woman has shapely derrierre you would tell management?

@gertrudecloset Why are you judging others for their opinioins?  You seem very free with yours, but others who don't agree aren't allowed?  That is the message I'm getting here.  

@SoonerI asked a question.  What will you tell management?  That is a question that needs an answer if she will go that far.  That wasn't an opinion she gave~ it was a statement that she will go running to tell on someone that hasn't done a thing.  Periodt.  Period.  Period.  We can all get our "opinion on."  So I did.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I would complain to management, although, it is likely they are more interested in the dollar. 

What would be the complaint you'd send to management @ECBG ?  What is the violation?  These kind of leggings are form fitting to begin with.  So one woman has shapely derrierre you would tell management?

@gertrudecloset Why are you judging others for their opinioins?  You seem very free with yours, but others who don't agree aren't allowed?  That is the message I'm getting here.  

@Sooner  I see you caught on. I stay away.

You should @proudlyfromNJ

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@gertrudecloset I caught on.  But not to what you are thinking!  LOL!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@SoonerWho cares though?  You could have caught some fish today too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

My values are perfectly fine. Actually they're high caliber. I don't think other women are "asking for it" because of what they wear. That's thankfully an outdated concept morally and legally.

When will there be a thread here judging men for what they wear to work out? 

Please don't @ me, won't respond. I value my peace of mind too much.

I agree!  Women shaming other women all the time.

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@gertrudecloset I assume you mean I have been conversing with or "catching" tolls. . . that's my take on it.  And that's true.  Troll abound.  Easy to catch. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gertrudecloset I assume you mean I have been conversing with or "catching" tolls. . . that's my take on it.  And that's true.  Troll abound.  Easy to catch. 

@Soonerleave me alone.  Your childish side is showing now.  Step off.