Honored Contributor

Absurdly expensive, but it's SO cute

From Uggs.  Waterproof and can withstand -4F  $250.00

Respected Contributor

Re: Absurdly expensive, but it's SO cute

It is horribly expensive but it is cute! The only thing with Uggs here in Colorado even when you waterproof them in the snow and ice they end up getting water spotted and turning into boots with dark brown areas.

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird, I don't think they are absurdly expensive at all.  They are indeed genuine shearling.  I think they are cute too.  Remember you get what you pay for.

Product Image, click to zoom

This one sells for $279.00.

Product Image, click to zoom

Genuine shearling by Vince going for $395.00.  Expensive is subjective for quality boots that you can wear year after year.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitlynn wrote:

It is horribly expensive but it is cute! The only thing with Uggs here in Colorado even when you waterproof them in the snow and ice they end up getting water spotted and turning into boots with dark brown areas.

Yeah.  But I was at Nordstrom the other day....and rows of shoes start at $250.00.  I own other Uggs.  But I usually try to get them on Sale.  I'm going to wait till Black Friday.  These may go on sale.  This one is called Katia and it's free shipping and no tax at Uggs site

Honored Contributor

@songbird,

Cute boots! Where do you plan on wearing them? 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@songbird,

Cute boots! Where do you plan on wearing them? 

Anywhere!  LOL....I love Uggs.  I have 3 other pairs.  My oldest is 6 years now and still great to wear.  So I'll wait till black Friday/cyber Monday.  But I'm going to get them.

Honored Contributor

I just bought myself an early Christmas gift

FRYE TAMARA

_13253742.jpg

Honored Contributor

I've spent that much on faux leather boots.  $250 for a boot like that is absurdly inexpensive to me.   I know my daughters have paid more than $250 for Uggs.

Honored Contributor

I'd rather have one pair I love, than 4 pairs I like.  I was looking at some basic uggs for $160 and was a little hesitant.  I know they'll end up being mine.

Respected Contributor

Heads up! Not every UGG boot is genuine SHEARLING anymore. Read your boot description, some are just a wool and some shearling as stated in individual descriptions.

UGG started this I think it was like 3 years ago when I was shopping for my replacement boot.