Super Contributor

Absolutely unreal that PM style is edited for shark tonight

qvc are you kidding me shark was on all day long painfully p.m. style is on once a week and is a much watched money maker to cut it short for shark is such a bad choice that whoever called that choice should be given a pink slip

just so unneccesary to the fashion audience tonight

Super Contributor

Re: Absolutely unreal that PM style is edited for shark tonight

I agree. That darn vac has had hours of time slots all day....give us a break!
Super Contributor

thanks for the support this is really so foolish of them to do this do they think we are going to take our fashion money and now buy the shark tonight such a bad call

thanks

Valued Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.wub}They probably can't unload it. Every time I checked out QVC today, there was that vacuum. Soon it will be on clearance, reduced by $1.39. Pick a color, any color and stock up that gift closet because it's practically free. Enjoy, ladies! docsgirl

Super Contributor

On 9/1/2014 docsgirl said:

{#emotions_dlg.wub}They probably can't unload it. Every time I checked out QVC today, there was that vacuum. Soon it will be on clearance, reduced by $1.39. Pick a color, any color and stock up that gift closet because it's practically free. Enjoy, ladies! docsgirl

thats hysterical you are soooo right{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

I am so sick of changing over and looking at that vacuum moving back and forth. I'm too tired of watching that.......I can no longer vacuum my house....too tired.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/1/2014 docsgirl said:

hahahahaha

Honored Contributor

Usually, the last hour of pm style is the only one that works for me, since I'm on the West Coast. Can't believe they're substituting a vacuum cleaner.
Super Contributor

yuk, its a shark marathon!

Honored Contributor

It's shark day! And the TS on HSN was also a cleaning machine....a carpet cleaner that looks exactly like the one I purchased from Costco about 15 years ago. Who needs to see demos on how to clean our carpets/floors?