Super Contributor

Re: Absolutely Love Liz Claiborne New York Style!!!

I like this clothing line, also. It is for REAL women-no bits of clothing hanging down, here and there, like another QVC line that will remain nameless. The prices are reasonable on the Liz Claiborne clothing, and they fit well. Hope this keep this one. The spokesperson for the line is pleasant, and does not talk over the host.

Trusted Contributor

I bought my first pair of LCNY ponte knit pants about 6 months. I love the sightly longer inseam for the petites. Now, all my work pants have been upgraded to the LCNY ponte pants. The fit is beautiful and they wear like iron...very comfy too!

And I do love the cardigans as well. The only cardigans I own now are the Aran Craft/Kilronan and LCNY.

A great line that believe it or not works well with my favorite LOGO tops. Yes, I said it...I wear LOGO and LCNY together at the same time!{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Respected Contributor

I've never had to size up in Liz's fashions.But then I depend on the size charts, not on others advice about the sizing. Maybe the answer lies in how we are built; some carry weight here and others there so naturally the same size would fit the individual body in different ways. (If one has heavier hips a customer certainly may state the garment is tight in the hip area; a customer ordering the same item, same size, but with small hips could say they are big in the hip area). But then we know the sizing charts can be wrong as well but I would still take my chances with them.