New Contributor

Absolutely Love Liz Claiborne New York Style!!!

I finally found a clothing line that I love! Liz Claiborne New York line is really stylish with awesome colors. One thing though.............you have to be really fast at ordering items when it is being aired, sell out fast!! (at least my size). I love Linda Davies, she does a great job!! QVC, please keep the Liz Claiborne New York line coming!!!

Super Contributor

Re: Absolutely Love Liz Claiborne New York Style!!!

Totally agree!!

Respected Contributor

I really enjoy watching Mary Beth and Linda on the LCNY shows. Mary Beth looks so cute in the new striped maxi dress and shrug.

Honored Contributor

size one size up, their measurements are not accurate.

Trusted Contributor

I love LCNY too!!!!!! My favorite clothing brand on QVC. I am very petite I can actually wear the XXS and not drown in my clothes. Love it. And Linda and Marybeth present everything wonderful. A real woman's brand if you ask me.

Valued Contributor

I use to love Modern Soul that Linda presented. Some nice pieces. I have not purchased any LCNY but do buy the Liz Claiborne at Penny's. I have found several pieces that I love.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the line, but can't wear their tops - too long. Wish they would offer them in petite as they do with their pants. Both Linda and Marybeth do a great job at presenting the clothing.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the LCNY line also. And I enjoy watching Mary Beth and Linda on Wednesday mornings...a nice time to just sit down with a cup of coffee and relax. I wish some other hosts and vendors would watch some of these shows and learn a little from how these two women work together so well, give appropriate information, styling ideas, and just give us a very enjoyable hour of fashion.

I think the quality is there on LCNY, but I have had problems with inconsistent sizing. Bought a T-shirt I love in a V-neck, then bought one with same fabric, same sizing on garment measurements, etc., except it was round neck. Same size, it didn't fit and had to send it back. Same thing happened with some jeans, went by the garment sizing, bought two different sizes, and neither one fit according to measurements. So I haven't bought much, but enjoy watching in case I fall in love with something and just have to try it!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Respected Contributor

This is my favorite hour of fashion on Q. Two lovely ladies!

Trusted Contributor

I saw the show this morning and enjoyed it so much. Linda and Mary Beth look great in the clothes. The Liz line really suits them.

Paws and enjoy life.