Honored Contributor

Absolutely LOVE this Sweater!

Going through this morning's email .... Peruvian Connection has this sweater that I just love.   It's almost $300 .... but I know I can make it for less than $100.

Now .... I have to go looking for similar yarn to make one for myself.

Just Add Color!Richly banded in countless intriguingly tweeded hues, the cropped pima cardigan is detailed with a floataway v-back, drop shoulders, slim ribbed sleeves and handcrocheted trim; buttonless placket.

Honored Contributor

Re: Absolutely LOVE this Sweater!

@ALRATIBA   I like the colors.  I am not a knitter, but that sweater looks to be an interesting challenge.  Will it be?

Respected Contributor

Love the colors but not the tight sleeves and dips on the sides. @ALRATIBA  Will you keep all of the style when you craft your own?

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Eh...I like the color combination, but it looks ill fitting. Certainly doesn't look like a $300 item. Maybe $30, but I still wouldn't buy it 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Not that you are asking, and we all have different tastes, but the sweater looks like it was put in the dryer and shrunk a couple of sizes. I usually like their clothes, but this misses the mark.

Honored Contributor

I love the clothes at Peruvian Connection.  The colors and patterns are very tribal and look fantastic with Indian turquoise jewelry.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@millieshops 

No - not a challenge at all.   If you look closely - you'll see it's two rectangular pieces seamed in back and side seams with two ribbed sleeves.

Really rather simple.  

---------------------------------------------------------------

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful colors in that sweater. How fun for you to create your own works of art.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

It's not supposed to look like it "fits."  It's more a ruana/poncho shape with sleeves 

Absolutely MY STYLE sweater.

----------------------------------

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Eh...I like the color combination, but it looks I'll fitting. Certainly doesn't look like a $300 item. Maybe $30, but I still wouldn't buy it 

Honored Contributor

@Jk9 

My biggest issue will be to select the colors / yarns.  

I like the narrow ribbed sleeves.  My preferred sweater sleeve.   Really good look for my body shape.

One thing I will do is alter the back so there is a very  slight dip in the back.  

---------------------------------------------------

@Jk9 wrote:

Love the colors but not the tight sleeves and dips on the sides. @ALRATIBA  Will you keep all of the style when you craft your own?