Valued Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Dell1 wrote:

Can somebody post the item number that was the TS for this item or the name of the item by how it is listed on HSN?  I missed seeing it and would like to see the specifics on-line.  Thanks in advance.

@Dell1

434-250, cotton blend TS. Got em, love em. Burgundy/Pink/White

@MaggieMack

Thanks for the reply.  The cotton blend sounds interesting.  In my size choice there are some choices remaining and I sure do need some new ones.  Thanks again.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva@Dell1@islandgrrl

I don't know if you can stand one more post on this topic, but felt I had to share. Ordered the TS last week, very happy. Also ordered the 2-pack Jacquard Seamless Bra Set by Rhonda Shear. Don't know why she doesn't call them an Ahh Bra. Item 400-021. These are the very best yet!!! Thick! Supportive! Come with inserts if you use them. I certainly don't need more bras of this type, but am going to order another set in case they aren't reordered. Oh, and pretty colors! Woman Wink

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

I'm always up for a bra conversation particularly if someone has built a better mousetrap (ok, that analogy could not be worse but you get what I mean).  How was the support on the TSV cotton bras vs the standard Ahh? The jacquard bra is so cute! Of course they would offer them in a wine color which is moth to a flame for me.  Did you buy your usual Ahh size in both?  Did one support better than the other?  Thanks for the scoop!

Respected Contributor

Re: Aahh Bra Fans

[ Edited ]

I ordered a set and had to return them today. Way too small. I even went up a size from what was recommended. Very disappointing. Same issue with the Genie bras, so I'm done ordering bras online. Smiley Sad

Edited to add that I find the Aahh bras far superior in guality as compared to the Genie bras.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Aahh Bra Fans

[ Edited ]

@islandgrrl wrote:

@MaggieMack

I'm always up for a bra conversation particularly if someone has built a better mousetrap (ok, that analogy could not be worse but you get what I mean).  How was the support on the TSV cotton bras vs the standard Ahh? The jacquard bra is so cute! Of course they would offer them in a wine color which is moth to a flame for me.  Did you buy your usual Ahh size in both?  Did one support better than the other?  Thanks for the scoop!

@islandgrrl, support in the TSV is better than the thinner Ahh Bras, I've had the cotton ones from last year, too, so wasn't concerned about ordering these. I did get my usual size - Med - because I like compression. I'm a 34/36 DD, sometimes DDD, I've tried S and L along the way, but find I like the M best. I think the reviews complained that the Jacquard ran small, but I found them to fit like my other Ms. I know! I know! The wine jacquard is SO cute! Have you ever done what I do, wear the Ahh over your regular formed cup bra? If not, try it, and then put some tops on and see how much better you look.

ETA:  Support is noticeably better in the jacquard.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@catwhisperer  It took me a couple of tries but I discovered that I need to size up two to get the fit that I like:  supportive, comfortable and no mono boob.  Once I tumbled to this, I was a very happy camper.  I wear Genie or Ahh bras roughly five days a week.  I am a D or DD depending on bra style.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack I haven't worn a Genie/Ahh over a regular bra because I haven't felt I needed it...but you have piqued my curiosity!

I am crazy for the wine jacquard Ahh!