Honored Contributor

All I wear now is the Genie bra.  I have them in every color I think!!!  Love these, so glad I decided to try them way back when.

I did try the AH Bra but I did not like them.  I won't give them a try again either.  Checked out the color combos she's offering today and even if I wanted to try them again, I don't like her colors AND I have them all anyway!!!

Trusted Contributor

Glad that I read this thread.  These bras are a cotton/modal/spandex blend.  Ordered one set.  Also, was interested to read about the Wacoal soft cup, and will look that bra up online.

Trusted Contributor

btw, I didn't hear them say this last night, but on the overview section, they mention that due to the firm fit, you should size up.

Honored Contributor

I don't have this material blend and may have been interested if they had offered free s/h.  IMO all TSVs should have free s/h (on every channel.)  These are a pass.

As an aside, I've always sized up 1 size on both Genie and Ahh bras but I think when I order them again, I'll go up 2 sizes.   

Valued Contributor

Happy to share the info (I saved the descriptive tag on the hanger): It's described as wire-free, light, natural lift.  It's called "Simply Perfect" by Warner's.  I've worn it all week and for $16.99, it's a winner! I am a 36B who needs help with gravity and I've always had to wear underwires.

Esteemed Contributor

I just checked out the Warners Simply Perfect bra at Target. It's great if you are an A/B/C cup since they don't sell (and Warners probably doesn't make them) D, DD, or DDD. That's why I like Ahh and Genie. I was happy to read that they were recommending to size up on Ahh, I didn't, but I like a lot of compression so my chest looks more in proportion to my thin bod.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't have this material blend and may have been interested if they had offered free s/h.  IMO all TSVs should have free s/h (on every channel.)  These are a pass.

As an aside, I've always sized up 1 size on both Genie and Ahh bras but I think when I order them again, I'll go up 2 sizes.   

Rhonda kills me when she says 'shop your top'.  I must size up two sizes in order to avoid mono-boob.  But then I am a D+ cup.  B cups might not have the same worry.

Valued Contributor

Hi-Never thought I'd love the AHH Bras, but I do! I started purchasing them about 2-3 years ago and I really, really like them. I am medium-busted and I use the modesty pads in them and they work just fine under just about anything for me. Did not purchase today's TS yet, tho. But the night is young. Woman Tongue

Valued Contributor

Can somebody post the item number that was the TS for this item or the name of the item by how it is listed on HSN?  I missed seeing it and would like to see the specifics on-line.  Thanks in advance.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dell1 wrote:

Can somebody post the item number that was the TS for this item or the name of the item by how it is listed on HSN?  I missed seeing it and would like to see the specifics on-line.  Thanks in advance.

@Dell1

434-250, cotton blend TS. Got em, love em. Burgundy/Pink/White

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop