Super Contributor

ATTN QVC: Something is wrong with your videos!!

For days now, every time I try to watch one of your video presentations, it cuts out after a few seconds. This happened on my home and work PC and on all of my devices. Videos help me decide upon a purchase so I hope you correct this issue ASAP.

Respected Contributor

Re: ATTN QVC: Something is wrong with your videos!!

Same thing has happened to me!

Trusted Contributor

I am sorry you are having issues watching the videos.  I have had no problems. The browser I am using is Chrome.  Don't know if the browser makes a difference to what you are experiencing.

Regular Contributor

I am sorely having the same problem too. And it's very frustrating. 

Honored Contributor

This happened 3 weeks ago when they changed the format of the item pages, there are many complaints on the 'Customer Care' forum.

I get exactly 9 seconds of any video using IE and no video at all using Chrome, so changing browsers doesn't work for all users.

QVC's so called IT Team apparently can't figure out or fix the problem. Pitiful......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

I'm also having the same problem!  I see a few seconds of audio, then video stops, then 3 pinkish vertical bars start flashing.  Does any hear our problems?

Trusted Contributor

I am having the same issue.  I feel that with this issue going on for WEEKS now, QVC simply does NOT care!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

If the videoclips won't play on your Windows computer, make sure that your version of the Adobe Flash Player is the current version. Adobe is constantly updating the Flash Player for security reasons.

Also make sure that you have your Adobe Flash Player enabled in whatever browser you are using. In IE, go to Tools, then Manage Add-ons, then Toolbars and Extensions and see if your Adobe Flash Player is enabled. You may have to click on All add-ons in order to see the Adobe Flash Player. Also uncheck the ActiveX filtering under Tools if need be. Then refresh your browser page or reload it.

QVC needs to do a way better job of addressing problems with their videos too. Why aren't their moderators ever answering questions and complaints about their customers and potential customers not being able to watch a videoclip?

Trusted Contributor

My problem is different. Videos for new items aren't showing up until the next day. Twice now I've missed out on a featured price because it was only good for the day it was presented. By the time I saw the video, it was priced higher. That equals money saved for me. Twice. ‼ :-) 

Super Contributor

Ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto.