Honored Contributor

ATTN: @MaggieMack

[ Edited ]

A275369 You should get this AS IS - its in B&W choice and in XXS. I have all three color choices in this and love each one, but the B&W is my favorite!

Also the "track suit" pant is As Is in most sizes and colors: A276285

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, thanks for the heads up. Love that top, but I already have one super similar to it in black/white that I purchased somewhere else right before Lori brought this top out. Woman Surprised

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Re: ATTN: @MaggieMack

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack  LOL - you are being way too rational!   IMO you can't "be too rich, or too thin, or have too many black and white tops!"    Esp. this one - the hemline is so "stinkin cute"  - did you see when it was presented (I haven't watched the video) how Lori wore it underneath something and it stuck out so cute with that asymmetric point?  I haven't layered it (yet), but it's a super cute and useful top!  

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  Another As Is in XXS   A266433

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, thanks for keeping your eye open for me! I really don't need another black top, lol! Still waiting for one to arrive . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee, thanks for keeping your eye open for me! I really don't need another black top, lol! Still waiting for one to arrive . . . Heart

@MaggieMack  But this one is cotton cashmere - quite different from what we ordered.

And, as you know, I certainly didn't need another black top last Monday either, which is why I originally ordered green!  LOL!

Respected Contributor

Hey girlies:  finally done work travel and out of town company. I hope to have a chance to see some of the shows tonight -- though I'm also hoping not to be tempted by anything.  I want to wear the new things I've purchased so far and then see what's missing.

@MaggieMack I saw that you picked up more of my favorite layering tees.  How many is that for you? I have the deep purple, gray stripe and black stripe.  How have I missed getting the black?

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl   I start a thread every Monday for LOGO's show of that week, and I'll be atarting one later today.  Come and join us there later, islandgrrl.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Pearlee!  I have a TON of paperwork to catch up on so my plan is to be in my home office, at my desk with the TV tuned in to the Monday evening line up.  I hope to join you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, omg, it's going to be 80 something here today so I'm not letting it go to waste . . . Going golfing mid-afternoon so prob won't be home in time to join you with the show. I will check the Items Recently Aired, though.

@islandgrrl, those tees, love them, gosh here's my colors: white, black/white striped, gray/white striped, orange, gold, and dark green. Didn't need the black! What a steal. I've also bought several Stylus shirts, can't beat the prices with all the discounts.