Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
This morning on Diamonique Show Antonella has on a shirt (green) that is very similar in style to A214343. I own two A214343 and have similar problem that many customer reviews state, shoulders stick up. I hang mine inside out and that helps a little but does not totally eliminate the problem. I still like this style shirt and would like to have one that fits the way Antonella's shirt fits in shoulder area on her.
Highlighted
Super Contributor
If you want Gary yo see this you need yo post on his Favebook page - he will definitely see it then.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I'm not trying to be funny or insulting for perhaps the problem isn't with the shirt; maybe it's just the way you are built.  Perhaps you just cannot get a perfect fit in that particular shirt.  I sometimes have that problem with specific styles; they just don't "lay" right on me.  I'm a 16, sometimes 18 in tops.  I often have problems with V necklines and open placket type necklines.  They "gap".  They just don't sit right on my neckline and it's not the top's fault.  I have a thin neck and narrow shoulders (for my size). 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I returned mine.

It was poorly made, smelled funny (black version), and didn't look right.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have that shirt and my shoulders do not stick out - and they aren't on the model either. I think it is something about you or how you are hanging the shirt to dry. I put mine in the dryer.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
I do not not do "Favbook"! I do not do Facebook either.

As for other comments, have two very similar tops purchased elsewhere that hang properly at shoulder.
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Have you tried using padded ballet hangers? I do not dry anything all the way and I have no problems with bumps on the shoulders. Maybe rewash it and put it on a padded hanger.   

Highlighted
Contributor

what is Favbook?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Gary, please make us some solid (not ribbed) tees with scoop necks and "v" necks that aren't so small that they look like men's underwear.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

LOL

I like Graver's butterknit (not liquid knit) tops. Don't show bra side fat, fit right and loose not clingy. I'm a size large and works for me. Liquid knit you can see thru nobody wants to see my 'harness'. LOL