Honored Contributor

@ECBG  we already tried once before. Right now we have more to worry about ,than my clothes. We have a big limb in the back yard ,broken and caught on another limb, dangling over our power lines

Mr Cherry can't get anyone at DTE because it is the weekend. Even if he did, we have so much storm damage all around us ,I don't know when they can get to us

I just hope the storm we are going to get  tonight, doesn't have high winds with it. If I am not around for a few days, it will probably mean we have no power except the generator

I am more afraid of fire than anything else right now

Honored Contributor

@cherry Bless your heart Lovely!  I'll definately keep you in my prayers!Smiley Happy

See the source image

Honored Contributor

The fire dept is coming out @ECBG   see how fast your prayers worked!

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@cherry Great!  Enjoy wearing it.  Be sure to put a cup of white vinegar in to wash water to better protect the color.  Smiley Happy

Are you going to post a picture wearing it?

Just read there is a "shipping offer" mentioned by a few ladies on Soft Surroundings.  I must have missed that; what is it please?

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 I went to the SS site and there isn't anything posted about discounts or offers right now.  I wonder if something could have been sent out in an email.  Sorry.

I can't wait to get there!  She said when she gets her "fall" budget.

Honored Contributor

@cherry Was the fire department able to help you?

Honored Contributor

No @ECBG  but I finally was able to get to a place to report a downed wire. We don't have one, but ,what we do have ,is almost as bad, so at some point a human will see it

We will try again to speak to a real person tomorrow. My state has 500,000 people without power and lines are down everywhere

They are sending in 800 men from nearby states to help. At least we have power which is more than many have

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

No @ECBG  but I finally was able to get to a place to report a downed wire. We don't have one, but ,what we do have ,is almost as bad, so at some point a human will see it

We will try again to speak to a real person tomorrow. My state has 500,000 people without power and lines are down everywhere

They are sending in 800 men from nearby states to help. At least we have power which is more than many have

@cherry My goodness!  I am so sorry.  I wish I could just take you out to lunch!  Prayers.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks ECBG!  Isn't it exciting knowing you will be going to an entirely different atmosphere than where you are now?   Hopefully soon her funds will come thru and you will be there!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  OMG!  I just finally mailed you the Toni Brattin wig this afternoon!

I'm so excited I finally mailed it out!  Ha!  Tell your friend I hope it makes her life a little easier.

Love you so much.  Hugs to you.  

Postal lady said it should be there within 3 days.