Contributor

Ladies--I think this is a great idea and God knows I need it.

Do you think the shoulders would fall off (like bra straps often do)?

Just wondering?

Respected Contributor
Omg...I totally need these.My gastric bypass was a success but my arms never snapped back...poor things. Lol. I am heading over to check them out now. Thanks for the heads up. Or should I say ""arms up""??LOLLOL
Super Contributor

Look at the back ... it covers from shoulder to shoulder. It shouldn't slide off shoulders.

Honored Contributor

I like the idea but $35 for something that is going to run like stockings..?

Birkin Baby, if you try these please let us know how you like them. - I've lost a ton of weight over the last couple years & have the jiggly, loose skin to prove it. I could really use a total body Spanx - from head to toes! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

The sleeves on these looked a bit long but I think they said you can adjust that.

Honored Contributor
On 10/11/2014 Kathleen said:

Look at the back ... it covers from shoulder to shoulder. It shouldn't slide off shoulders.

Yes, I think they mentioned it helps smooth out the upper back, too.

Esteemed Contributor

If you wear this aren't you supposed to wear long sleeves over it?? So if the long sleeves cover it, don't they cover our flab also and so there is no need for this item??

Respected Contributor
On 10/11/2014 willdob3 said:

Birkin Baby, if you try these please let us know how you like them. - I've lost a ton of weight over the last couple years & have the jiggly, loose skin to prove it. I could really use a total body Spanx - from head to toes! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

The sleeves on these looked a bit long but I think they said you can adjust that.

I saw that $35 tag and thought..."hmm,how bad do I really hate my flabby arms?"..lol. I am going to read a few reviews and see . Congrats on losing weight.Doesn't it feel awesome?? I tried so hard for my whole life and finally had to go the bypass route. I have lost 158 lbs as of today.It is still a constant lifelong process.
Respected Contributor
On 10/11/2014 colliegirls said:

If you wear this aren't you supposed to wear long sleeves over it?? So if the long sleeves cover it, don't they cover our flab also and so there is no need for this item??

maybe you are lucky and just have a little flab...mine is ridiculous. It's like wearing a shirt or dress over back fat or a little belly flab... it doesn't go away just because it's covered be fabric.Spank smooths love handles,belly fat,wiggly thighs,etc. Arms are the same.I truly need this to just firm up the jiggle.
Super Contributor

Interesting.... HSN had a very similar item several years ago. It was a RHONDA SHEAR deisgn. I'm surprised she didn't put a patent on it.

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/11/2014 birkin baby said:
On 10/11/2014 willdob3 said:

I saw that $35 tag and thought..."hmm,how bad do I really hate my flabby arms?"..lol. I am going to read a few reviews and see . Congrats on losing weight.Doesn't it feel awesome?? I tried so hard for my whole life and finally had to go the bypass route. I have lost 158 lbs as of today.It is still a constant lifelong process.

Congrats, Birkin Baby on your weight loss! That is amazing, you must be so proud of yourself!!