Respected Contributor

@MadameQueen wrote:

@Peaches McPhee and @peachesncream.  Are the objects of your desire available any place else that might have a lower price?  I was wondering if you can comparison shop on the internet.  

I probably could, but I never took the time to do it.   They were a relatively inexpensive pair of sandles, but even so I thought they were overpriced.  I should take another look, maybe they are on clearance now . .  .

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor

When I really want something I am obsessed!  I have taken stalking to almost a professional level!   When I see a pair of shoes I like, I make note of the style name, and then I google them.  After all, that's what the internet is for, isn't it?

smileys-shopping-342271.gif

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

Yes I am (a shopper stalker).  It's the only skill that I can say I should have a degree in. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Yes I am (a shopper stalker).  It's the only skill that I can say I should have a degree in. 

@Bird mama...Cat LOL you are too funny!!!

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

@SHIRAZ  i can identify.  i've done the same on occasion!

Honored Contributor

I am a stalker. And I could go to jail if I get caught.

Honored Contributor

No, not really.  My size is the first to go!  Often there is only one that I like.

Honored Contributor

No, I do not stalk items. If I see something I love and am willing to pay the price I will go ahead and buy. If I wait I may miss out on my size or color. I have a limit in my budget for what I will pay for certain things. If an item is more than that I pass. If I happen to be back on the site I might check the item again at a later date, but I do not repeatedly and purposely make time to stalk it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am a bargain hunter..... and will wait until a item I like goes on sale. And I do very well if I do say so myself. Who wants to pay full price when they don't have to?Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Yes!  It'spart of the fun.

I recently stalked some sandals at Chicos. They started off at around $65 then went to $39 and $29.  I knew I could do better and then Labor Day weekend they went to $9.99!  With my 5% Passport reduction, they were even cheaper.  I was a very happy stalker.

~Enough is enough~