Valued Contributor

ANYONE ELSE NOT ABLE TO TRACK RETURNS ON LINE ?

For the past couple weeks I have not been able to track my QVC returns on-line. Keep getting message QVC unavailable at this time use automated ordering.

I have no problem placing orders just tracking returns.

Contacted CS support a week ago they replied they would look into this - but no fix or reply since then.

Any suggestions?

Contributor

Re: ANYONE ELSE NOT ABLE TO TRACK RETURNS ON LINE ?

I have had the same problem.

Valued Contributor

Kristy66 thank you for responding to this post. I hoping to find others out there with this problem in the hopes QVC will fix it.

Super Contributor

I get a receipt from the post office and if necessary, use their tracking. As long as you have the receipt you are good to go.

Good luck. I hope they get this resolved for y'all.

Honored Contributor

I haven't tried to track a return. I look on my account after two or three weeks and check if there's a credit. I've never had a return not get credited. I used to check on the return slip to email me, but that was hit or miss so I don't bother with it any more.
Esteemed Contributor

Of course there is never any trouble placing orders, they keep that up and running.

Contributor

I have had the same issue for @1 week. I finally called CS to determine the status of the return. It is so efficient to track returns online - hope they fix it soon. Other shopping networks make it much more difficult.
Super Contributor

I too have had this problem. Called CS last night and they could track my item for me but person told me it was maintenance but told her this has been going on for a few weeks. I do know what to do except keep calling CS for help and maybe someone will report it. I have been frustrated for sure.

Glad it is not just me!

Nancy from MA

Super Contributor

Qvc is awful with the return info you usually dont even know until it's credited

HSN is excellent they contact you when the post office scans package then when they get it then when they refund you and they give you back shipping most of the time

Honored Contributor

yes! I returned an item almost two weeks ago...and used the Q return label. I get that message every time I go online to see if I've received my credit yet. Very frustrating.