Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Thank you lolakimono - as I mentioned I found the petite Lee jeans you suggested at Kohls (were out of stock in my size at JCP).  Picked them up today - the fit & fabric are just what I was looking for. 

With your busy schedule I appreciate the time you spend pointing us in the right direction on this forum.

Honored Contributor

@shoptheQ  That is a tall order.  Perhaps Lands End has jeans without stretch.  It seems today that all the jeans have some percentage of spandex.  Or try Levis.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: ANY SUGGESTIONS

[ Edited ]

@shoptheQ  ....I am your size and purchased a pair of LEE jeans today at JC Penny.  I am a hard fit, small waist and I do not like the fabric tight around my thighs....I purchased Mid Rise, straight leg, relaxed fit, black.

I need to try on again before the tags come off but they felt good in the dressing room. I also have a pair of Laurie Felt jeans purchased at QVC, I like those as well, they are a bit more 'relaxed' and bigger in the waist but I make them work....the fabric is a nice light weight.

edited to add 98% cotton, 2% spandex....I am not a fan of a lot of spandex, this is just right for me.

Honored Contributor

@shoptheQ wrote:

Thank you lolakimono - as I mentioned I found the petite Lee jeans you suggested at Kohls (were out of stock in my size at JCP).  Picked them up today - the fit & fabric are just what I was looking for. 

With your busy schedule I appreciate the time you spend pointing us in the right direction on this forum.

@shoptheQ 

Ooh, I am so excited that they worked out for you! Thank you for coming back to let us know.

Jeans are hard to find for many women, so to assist "virtually" without even seeing you, I'm glad that we got it right on the first time!

What you might do is take a picture of the garment tag and label, so that if you decide that you want another pair later and you're out and about, you have the information with you.