Honored Contributor

Re: ANY RETAIL THERAPY IN YOUR PLANS FOR THE WEEKEND?

On 1/30/2015 magicmoodz said:
On 1/30/2015 winamac1 said:

Hi Magic! i may go to Lululemon and Anthropologie! That's about it!

Are you in the market for anything special, win?

I would like to add a new hot pink jacket to my athletic wear.

Hi Magic. Happy Friday! NO! I'm not really in need of anything. I'm finding I'm buying fewer work clothes and buying more nice/casual wear. I'm really liking LLLemon lately. I'm comfy in their offerings and I look ok in them. I am sure I"ll still find a few jackets and coats that are more "business like", but I'm truly trying to cut back on work clothing as I have so much. I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend! You're a sweetie!Smile

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I just spent a fortune on LDO items. Lots of casual wear...which I do need. But I'm not sure I needed *all* the items I ordered. I also ordered two pairs of shoes...casual...for an upcoming vacation.

I did tell the DH they were Valentine's and anniversary presents....so he didn't have to buy me anything but flowers and chocolates.

He was underwhelmed w/ my rationale.

Oh...and Super bowl goodies as my Seahawks are in the Super Bowl!! Yay!

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

Clothing wise, I have a pair of pull on black denim skinny jeggings that I bought online from the Cleo store in Canada, I picked them up in store today. I already have these in the denim blue color but my size in the black ones were sold out in store, that's the only reason I bought them online. I have no clothing purchases planned this weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Magic! i may go to Lululemon and Anthropologie! That's about it!

Are you in the market for anything special, win?

I would like to add a new hot pink jacket to my athletic wear.

Hi Magic. Happy Friday! NO! I'm not really in need of anything. I'm finding I'm buying fewer work clothes and buying more nice/casual wear. I'm really liking LLLemon lately. I'm comfy in their offerings and I look ok in them. I am sure I"ll still find a few jackets and coats that are more "business like", but I'm truly trying to cut back on work clothing as I have so much. I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend! You're a sweetie!Smile

Oh win, I hope you have a great weekend, too! Are you seeing any movies? There are several movies I would like to see, but I have a cold and I don't want to make a spectacle of myself in a movie theater! It has moved from my head and chest to a runny nose and I don't think I am contagious, but still. I don't like to be around people who are snorting and snotting (Gross!) so I try to be very sensitive in that regard.

Do you love your blue Lululemon jacket with the ruffle? It is so cute! Does it come in hot pink? LOL

If you buy anything this weekend at Anthropologie or LLlemon, please share your finds. You have great taste {#emotions_dlg.tt1} and I love hearing about your purchases!

Super Contributor

Let's see....this week I've ordered a Garman Vivofit from Amazon, a 22" gold chain from QVC, a couple of Chanel lipsticks from Nordstrom, a Balenciaga Florabotanica rollerball and Dior Show mascara from Sephora and a Dog Earred necklace from Haute Look. I think that's enough for now. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I don't think so. But I never can be sure since I'm just a click away...

Might get together with a friend in a week & make a day of it. Shopping & catching up over lunch.

Super Contributor

Hi, magic!

Just wanted to report back on the Anthropologie jade striped skirt. It's a keeper! I loved it the minute I took it out of the box. The colors are gorgeous.

The skirt is slightly high-waisted (on me) and comes to just below the knee. It has a slight A-line shape.

I tried it on with the ivory Banana Republic blouse I mentioned in another thread. It wasn't terrible, but I think I can do better. I actually have a kelly green Talbots Charming cardigan with 3/4 sleeves that is the PERFECT match for one of the major green shades in the skirt. So, that too could be an option.

I ordered another skirt and a jacket and they were TERRIBLE. Just dreadful. Amazing how the online photos differ so much from "real life." It was a very easy decision to make to return the remainder of the order. So, overall, I feel good about keeping the one special skirt. I hope you are able to see it during your shopping trip this weekend. If you do, let me know!

Honored Contributor

No. I do have a few items to return to local stores. I did buy a Linea jacket and sweater this week so that should do it for shopping. Don't even need groceries this weekend.

Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2015 magicmoodz said:I would like to add a new hot pink jacket to my athletic wear.

Under Armour-

Honored Contributor

Bird, what handbag did you purchase? Can you post a picture?

I have been spending inordinate amounts of time browsing for handbags online and I am not even in the market for a new one!

This is Bird's Pikolinos bag-

Pikolinos - BBB-987