Honored Contributor

Re: ANOTHER New Show for KERSTIN??

Let prayers be answered.

Honored Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:

So many sound upset over hosts, esp Kirsten.

there is a really easy solution.....keep your TV off QVC and return to B&M stores or internet for shopping.

Why be so frustrated?  We have choices!

@HB glamma

Oh I TOTALLY aree with you 100%----WE HAVE CHOICES and WHY BE SO FRUSTRATED!!! 

1. But remember OTHER CUSTOMERS do have a choice ---they have a choice to provide QVC with THEIR feedback on QVC products and programing.  Actually customer feedback is valuable to the company because it let's QVC know why they are shopping or buying less...

2.  YOU also have a choice to NOT open a thread that will get you FRUSTRATED...And I think customers already know they can change the channel or chose another retail option....to state this is redundant and unnecessary....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Good for Kerstin. She must be doing well.

I have a feeling that Kirsten is very adept at playing office politics, thus her fast rise to the top of the Q food chain.

@Kachina624 It seems everytime I flip channels there's Kerstin (and before her accident also Albany)... I read an interview with QVC's CEO, and I think the choice of Kerstin represents more of the demographic that QVC is trying to lure in ----the young busy mom---and Zulily which QVC purchased even sells kid's clothes and things young families need etc etc.....and it appears QVC is trying to bridge these 2 entities together and broaden their audience/customer base...they estimated QVC's average customer currently to be age 45 and are trying to attract what advertisers consider to be "the desired demographic" 18-34 (according to the article)....

But for me personally, I have a different clothing style than she, I exercise but am not an exercise equipment fanatiic which is her QVC category specialty, and then there's her presentation style--sometimes she seems bored with her QVC gig and she is just dying to get the presentation over with....translation....she's not one of my favorite hosts Smiley Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

Much better than SK on the IM show.  

SK better watch her back.  There are other hosts running up behind her ready to move into her place.

What I don't understand is how SK is always saying ON AIR---she doesn't like pants, she's not a handbag person....and her "doesn't like" fashion list grows with every show I see her on......her fashion style seems to be black maxi dresses and roman sandals---why has QVC appointed her as the "head fashion maven".......it's a puzzlement....there are many other hosts that DO enjoy a wide range of styles and looks, accessories and seem to have a genuine interest in all fashion!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt - Well said! Don't open a thread if it's not to your liking.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

This place is often like a viper pit.  Enter at your own risk.  If someone disagrees with you, they seem to have a vendetta beyond anything seen in politics, even.  It is amazing how the OP, in this case, seems to enjoy stirring the pot about hosts/hostesses.  Nothing worthwhile discussing like environmental issues, quality of products or lack thereof,  nothing about the manufacturing process of all the clothes being made in China and almost everything we purchase destroying the environment.  She blames the poor girls trying to make a living as hostesses for everything but the weather.

@Nonametoday On the upside, we all live in the good ole' USA and we all have a right to our own opinions.

Additionally, there are one or two subjects you mentioned that are taboo to discuss in these forums Smiley Wink

NAT:  I was unaware you are the hall monitor.  Oh, those old school daze girls and their friends, the bullies.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

Much better than SK on the IM show.  

SK better watch her back.  There are other hosts running up behind her ready to move into her place.

What I don't understand is how SK is always saying ON AIR---she doesn't like pants, she's not a handbag person....and her "doesn't like" fashion list grows with every show I see her on......her fashion style seems to be black maxi dresses and roman sandals---why has QVC appointed her as the "head fashion maven".......it's a puzzlement....there are many other hosts that DO enjoy a wide range of styles and looks, accessories and seem to have a genuine interest in all fashion!!!

It's a mystery, @Spurt, as are so many decisions the Q makes....