Frequent Contributor

Re: ANOTHER New Show for KERSTIN??

I agree, she comes across as a know it all, done it all.  Can't watch her!

Honored Contributor

Whatever it is you're missing @iTalia, I'm missing it too... and have... since Day 1... But then, I just don't get the Q at all anymore... This isn't the outfit I used to enjoy...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@gmkb wrote:

I would much rather see almost all the hosts rotate through the various products unless they have a particular skill.  Kirsten is good with fitness products.  David is skilled with kitchen/cooking.  But the others should be able to rotate for the most part.

There are shows I do not watch because of the lack of variety of hosts.  These shows become stale.  I would be more inclined to watch if there was a change of host each week or two.  

I agree... I'm not watching QVC anymore and the biggest reasons are all the static shows and all the host-focused shows... It's boring. What they really need is more variety both of merchandise and of programming... and they certainly need to better rotate their hosts. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

For fashion I prefer Amy, Pat, Jayne, Carolyn, Leah, and Courtney.

IMO, the others don't radiate the warmth that this group do.  I like the others, this group seems to be the most fashion forward and have more knowledge of fabrics, finishes, and terms.

The remaining ladies seem to love the jewelry and other items.

Occasional Visitor

I am wondering the same thing! Another show for kerstin?? I'm not trying to be mean, I just don't get the appeal. Not sure what the bosses at QVC are seeing or thinking

Valued Contributor

I have never cared for her. I do agree with most of the negative comments made here. Like many of you I like most of the "seasoned" hosts and I do like the new women, Katie and Elise. I actually do change the channel when Kerstin is on. I wonder why the Q thinks she is so wonderful. 

Esteemed Contributor

I keep thinking the Q is offering a new show with a new name and with new products. Uh, uh. Same old products with a new name....

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@DJP wrote:

It's embarrassing to watch her.  Cringe worthy. You never know what nonsense will come out of her mouth. 

My fav is the jewelry presentation she was doing and could not figure out how to open the clasp.  Her comment 'oh well, you'll figure it out when you get it home."  WHAT!

Trusted Contributor

I like Kirsten and think she does a great job.

However, in general I am not a fan of shows with hosts names attached to them.  Case in point...."Fashionably Early with Jane and Pat".   Are Jane and Pat ever on this show together?  Rarely!  I have wonders this for years.  Just do a great show with professional presentations, lots of information on the products.  I watch/shop for the products, not the host.