Honored Contributor

Re: ANOTHER New Show for KERSTIN??

@Pearlee wrote:

Is there a reason this thread is in the Fashion Forum and not the Q Talk Forum? Is this new show about Fashion?

Probably not.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

@mom2four wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I was amused the other night when she referred to some shelves as the place she keeps her Emmys.  I assume she was part of a group that got one.  She rubbed into Bob Mackie how she had an Emmy and he didnt.  He was clearly not pleased with her, especially after she said his fabric was like "liquid knit".  No, the two of them didn't do well together.

Bob Mackie has received several Emmy Awards!

mmmmm...

Just trying to get a mental image of Mr Class and Ms Crass doing a presentation and it AIN'T pretty!

Some of the millenial hosts could be taken down a peg or two and learn to be more respectful and articulate. 

I guess the Q is done hiring the Dan W, Dan H, Mary Beth R, Pat D, Leah W type of host. Our loss.

dee

SPOT ON! And I'd add Rick D. There's a reason they've been there so long. And THEY'RE the reason I'VE been here so long. I hope the new hosts pay attention. 

Esteemed Contributor

I thought the same thing,Kerstin again?  Do not care for her presentations.  Speed talkin' with an eye on herself on camera. The Q is obsessed with her to use an overused word. 😁

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I would much rather see almost all the hosts rotate through the various products unless they have a particular skill.  Kirsten is good with fitness products.  David is skilled with kitchen/cooking.  But the others should be able to rotate for the most part.

There are shows I do not watch because of the lack of variety of hosts.  These shows become stale.  I would be more inclined to watch if there was a change of host each week or two.  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Is there a reason this thread is in the Fashion Forum and not the Q Talk Forum? Is this new show about Fashion?

Does there have to be a reason?

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Not a fan.

At all.

Me either

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Super Contributor

if I was the one creating shows, Gabrielle would get the first one!!!!!   I prefer Kersten over Ms Flashdance any day.  

Respected Contributor

ditto...guess Q thinks she's got "something" that lots of viewers don't!

Respected Contributor

who's miss flash dance?

Valued Contributor

It's embarrassing to watch her.  Cringe worthy. You never know what nonsense will come out of her mouth.