Esteemed Contributor
{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}On 7/3/2014 sydma said: I don't care how long she's on I just wish she would stop saying Rebecca is a 1x she says it about 200 times every time she is on its so annoying Rebecca will probably end up with an eating disorder so Susan please stop it

This is very funny. I used to buy her clothes many years ago but I am no longer working. If I were working, I would not buy her clothes that she is designing now. Her clothing looks so inexpensive but the prices are high. I rarely watch QVC because their product line is so limited.

Honored Contributor

I buy her clothes too. However, I would like to see other designers on QVC. I don't remember a day when they haven't managed to fit in Susan Graver.

Does this woman ever rest? Good grief! If she isn't on here she's on in another country (she says she just got back from .....).

Esteemed Contributor
Sarpy, why the hostility and negative tone? Obviously, many people LOVE Susan Graver clothes. If you think about it, there is really nothing positive that can result from a thread like you have posted.
Respected Contributor
Years ago I bought Susan's clothing until I realized I didn't like the fabric and I didn't like the fit. I haven't bought anything of her's since. For the most part, I prefer natural fabric in flattering styles, no embellishment.
Frequent Contributor

Susan's voice, that NEVER stops, is enough to cause me to change channels. However, I do resent the statement that seniors are so old & without good taste that they're the only people who would buy her clothes. I'm retired & I still realize most of her clothes are that liquid knit & lustra knit junk...........wouldn't buy it, wouldn't wear it. Being senior doesn't mean I'm without good taste in clothing!!!

Valued Contributor
These threads pop up every time SG has a TSV, in addition to those posts when she's on air throughout the week. Since she does have the TSV every three to four weeks, we see these "enough is enough" posts all the time. She will continue to be on very frequently, along with Clarks, Vionics, Philosophy, Denim & Co. and the other vendors and products that seem to be ubiquitous.
Honored Contributor

Why would Q fix something that isn't broken? When Susan is on, it's like printing money. The cash just rolls in. She sells and she sells big. Even that unfortunate romper sold out. None of the other designers come close to her. Some of my favorite things are Susan Graver. Call me dowdy all you want. I don't care. You're here, watching Susan and her old lady clothes. That tells me all I need to know about YOU!!!!

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/3/2014 sydma said: I don't care how long she's on I just wish she would stop saying Rebecca is a 1x she says it about 200 times every time she is on its so annoying Rebecca will probably end up with an eating disorder so Susan please stop it

I noticed that, too. She always goes wild about how wonderful and beautiful Katya looks (and she does) and then says Rebecca wears the 1x and looks good too. Rebecca looks wonderful and beautiful, too, Susan. Just rude.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor
On 7/3/2014 chrystaltree said:

Why would Q fix something that isn't broken? When Susan is on, it's like printing money. The cash just rolls in. She sells and she sells big. Even that unfortunate romper sold out. None of the other designers come close to her. Some of my favorite things are Susan Graver. Call me dowdy all you want. I don't care. You're here, watching Susan and her old lady clothes. That tells me all I need to know about YOU!!!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} I have some of Susan's things that I really enjoy wearing, and I get compliments on them all the time because you don't see them coming and going -- most people are very surprised if I tell them I got something from QVC. I get really tired of all the derogatory references to seniors, old ladies, older women, matronly, etc. etc. etc. Those who make those comments should hope to live to be as old -- AND AS FASHIONABLE -- as some of us ladies they're talking about!!Smile

Honored Contributor
Today's TSV seems to have done very well. It's cute on everyone I've seen wear it. You can't beat liquid knit for traveling. Would you rather watch computer, mattresses and Bose?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment