Honored Contributor

Funny OP. I was just reading a thread in beauty and saw this that you posted to someone who had a complaint about QVC. You might want to take some of your own advice. Wink

Then DON'T WATCH...Oh, my goodness-SO ridiculous! Who has time to sit and watch QVC anyway? Go do something else.

Honored Contributor

As for the shoe, I think they are cute. I absolutely don't need them though. I have a wedge heel black leather low boot that I bought a couple years ago from Marshalls and it is still in perfect condition. I also have a pair of short brown suede wedge boots from Iman.

The one thing I think would make these better is doing away with the elastic goring.

Trusted Contributor
I'm very tired of the wedge look. In a boot especially, it makes the foot look like big clompy block.
Honored Contributor
On 9/18/2014 happy housewife said:

I will be still wearing my sandals down in Florida all winter. No need for boots in my life - thank Goodness.

Well, really that's good for you. It still gets chilly in Florida in the winter.

Not everybody lives in Florida either.

Super Contributor

They are boots to boot...How many pairs can one person buy?

Honored Contributor

I just bought a pair of Clarks from Zulily that were $39.99 and $50 with shipping and taxes. Lots of cute styles but not many boots. Sale is on for another 2 days but remember, you can't return them and colors, styles and sizes sell out fast.

Valued Contributor

I think they're cute -- got them in the dark brown. Plan to wear with skinny jeans rolled up to the top of the boot. I've got so many boots but nothing like this wedge.

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/18/2014 happy housewife said:

I will be still wearing my sandals down in Florida all winter. No need for boots in my life - thank Goodness.

No need for boots in my life either. I live in the DC area - thank goodness.

Valued Contributor
On 9/18/2014 winamac1 said:

I don't think they are bad at all--off the foot. They are far better than most Clark TSV's. They just don't look good with those skinny jeans all scrunched up. I'm not purchasing, but I think they are kind of cute.

This is how you remedy the scrunched up skinny jeans:

wednesday white + a little surprise

Esteemed Contributor

I find the TSV boots a little generic looking to my eye. I am not in the market for wedge boots since we seem to go from sandals to snow. For comparison sake, I did look at 6 pm dot com and think there are some cute ones for less money: